Book of Eli

Angelflame
by Angelflame · 16 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago
Doll wrote:
Oh its no problem. I do it all the time lmao. And like I said, I like the spoilers Lol.

Glad your not one of those people that flip out over a slight spoiler, you were a good sport about it ^^, so what did you think of the movie?
Posted 14 years ago · Author
oh yea and anyway... some things dont add up about him being blind... for instance.. when they were at those old peoples house and they looked in the back yard.. tell me he didn't see the cemetaries? he did! and then, then how did he know they had a gun to the one girls head? he just assumed? and why did he look at his mp3 player to see the battery was low? lmao .. seriously?
Posted 14 years ago
Angelflame wrote:
oh yea and anyway... some things dont add up about him being blind... for instance.. when they were at those old peoples house and they looked in the back yard.. tell me he didn't see the cemetaries? he did! and then, then how did he know they had a gun to the one girls head? he just assumed? and why did he look at his mp3 player to see the battery was low? lmao .. seriously?

SPOILER!!

yeah and other things like that guy on top of the buiding when the guy ordered them to shoot him after he had said that he wasnt going to hand the book over, and he like did the matrix and shot the dude XD, crazy blind man techniques, much like stink meaner XD
Posted 14 years ago · Author
hahah lol that is funny
Posted 13 years ago
Ok I will admit something, I am not that big of fan towards christian related stories or movies. But this... Since this movie was REALLY good I made an exception for it.