Help, I think my account maybe in jeopardy.

ShapeShifter499
by ShapeShifter499 · 55 posts
15 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 15 years ago · Author
General Captain Falcon wrote:
I think the last thing you should feel is impatient... considering we're helping YOU OUT.

your right
Posted 15 years ago
>.< IMVU is so slow with those things. It's irritating
*UGH* IMVU can be so irritating! they STILL haven't responded to the help ticket. *SIGH* Isn't there someway of "moving" the items(and possibly record the list of friends I had) I had to a new account? Just wondering.
uh....... what if I never wrote down that ID code? :? and what about the items I had?
Posted 8 years ago · Author
ok, but that ID code?

EDIT: just look at my PM, I'll be up today(at time of posting) until about 5 or 8 am PST

-- Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:18 am --

GUESS WHAT?! I messaged imvu a few months ago and I got my account back! Now I have two accounts and I've already am more established with my newer account. Is it possible for you guys to move my older items to the newer account? Or will I just have to live with it?

-- Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:11 am --

I know this is a really old posting but I never did get a reply. Maybe no body got an update to this thread because I edited instead of making a new post.

I repost the "edited" part of my last post because I do still generally wonder...

Is it possible for you guys to move my older items to the newer account? Or will I just have to live with it?
Posted 8 years ago
ShapeShifter499 wrote:
Is it possible for you guys to move my older items to the newer account? Or will I just have to live with it?

As far as I know, it is not possible to transfer products from one account to another. You'll have to repurchase everything or get someone to gift you.

I have some extra spending credits that I have been wanting to use for the family for a while now, so if you'd like to send me the links to a few products and your IMVU name, I could gift you some. Just don't go overboard.
Posted 8 years ago
D.M wrote:
ShapeShifter499 wrote:Is it possible for you guys to move my older items to the newer account? Or will I just have to live with it?As far as I know, it is not possible to transfer products from one account to another. You'll have to repurchase everything or get someone to gift you.I have some extra spending credits that I have been wanting to use for the family for a while now, so if you'd like to send me the links to a few products and your IMVU name, I could gift you some. Just don't go overboard.

Can you gift me a couple of cuddles items?