Portals between rooms

beantastic
by beantastic · 5 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago · Author
I seen some people have portals going into other rooms, I would like to link my rooms that way, but I don't know where to start, is there a item I need to buy and will it link private rooms to or just public rooms. any help on this topic would be great. Thank you so much.

The Mafia forever
Posted 13 years ago
every room has huge space and most of them are using around 10% of possible space. So if person make two different houses and hide them by putting in different area of your room like all way up and down there is no chance you can see other house in room but there are items who are triggered to take you anywhere in room instantly in you get on that spot. Its quite simple to make. But something that will teleport you in other room its not possible only that it can open other room is max i can think of that might work.
Posted 13 years ago
but wont it be badass if there is a portal to teleport u into other rooms if someone makes dat there will make millions.
Posted 13 years ago
In possible imagination way it would work like you sit on that spot it open web url of room and new room pop. That is how it should be created and problems are. Item will work only for room creator picks and its not postal cos you will be in both room same time. And one small thing. If we could make product who triger some url to open haha we could h4c|< ppl so easy, easy like sit in chair.