Pirates Vs Ninjas

Pirates 33%
33%
Ninjas 67%
67%
Posted 13 years ago
Ninja all the way!!! :D
Posted 13 years ago
Gotta go with Ninja on this one...But why is Mobsters left out. :o They own both.
Posted 13 years ago
NINJAS CAN TELEPORT! All pirates do is sit in their cabins and smoke a lil sumfin sumfin. Thats whats in those tresure chest! A -BEEP- LOAD OF WEED MAN! LOL xD
Posted 13 years ago
hahaha don still try to make pirates better haha ninjas drink poison and stay alive pirates have 3 kilograms of hair on there body and thats all about them.
Posted 13 years ago
More violent to them self or other pirates haha you know one pirate put his parrot in freezer and gone watch tv and drink rum after 5 hours he remember of his parrot and gone to see whats with him. He open freezer and see him and say to parrot who does my eyes see :) and parrot say. Pinguin you stupid retart. . . . So enough said. Pirates are noobs.
Posted 13 years ago
Din, you know you love Ninja's more, ninja's would pwn the holy shit fuck monkeyballs out of pirates in one night.. Nuff said.

-- Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:41 am --

EDIT : Don*
Posted 13 years ago
the noob. . . Pirate is sitting in bar and drinks rum, barman ask him: how you earned that wooden leg? He say i swimmed next to our ship and shark bite it of. Barman say: and hook on hand? Pirate answer: i got it in fight with enemy. Barman ask him again: and blindfold over eye? Pirate say: i looked at sun and bird shit in my eye. Bar dude look at him and say how you lost eye with bird shit and pirate say. . . Well it was my first day wil hook. . . Ninja rule pirate.