Help needed .

AMPLUSomnians
by AMPLUSomnians · 13 posts
14 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Hello. I was at a room, chillin out and dancing with my friend and then a noob that has an account for 3 days said she was an IMVU inspector "she had Guest" on her name. However, she insulted me and said that my account would be deleted. Can I revenge? :c
Her nick is : Guest_fafi33 and she's brazilian :twisted:
Posted 14 years ago
There seems to be a whole lot of s*ck*rs claiming to be IMVU staff nowadays, I met a one-day-old b*tch last week while I was in a public room who was telling everyone to do as she says ("IMVU is going to delete all inactive accounts, send your account name and password to this account blah blah") I knew she was a fake, but as she was attempting to convince the VIPs in the room and not me I left it at that.
Posted 14 years ago
There seems to be a whole lot of s*ck*rs claiming to be IMVU staff nowadays, I met a one-day-old b*tch last week while I was in a public room who was telling everyone to do as she says ("IMVU is going to delete all inactive accounts, send your account name and password to this account blah blah") I knew she was a fake, but as she was attempting to convince the VIPs in the room and not me I left it at that.
Posted 14 years ago
I had one wanted me to give her my CC info..said she needed it for age verification for VIP...What a dumba**s you can get VIP at 13
Posted 14 years ago
how can a Guest_ account insult you? O_o
BumShakaLaka wrote:
how can a Guest_ account insult you? O_o

right lol if she has "guest" on the name, she can't to anything because she's a newbie and I'm a vip , but she's happy like that :o

btw, my VIP will make "pufff" ;_;
Posted 14 years ago
juzt leave the room :D

[[[PEACE :) ]]]

CumpZZ NY
the girl decided to leave. It has passed a while and I still have my account ahahaha noob :C
Posted 13 years ago
lol...lol
Posted 13 years ago
Lol I know there seems to be alot of that going around on IMVU now a days just be carefull who you talk to but your in the right place no doubt xD