Beware of Mods

absynthian
by absynthian · 79 posts
14 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 13 years ago
as it has been said we need 007 to become a mod :D
Posted 13 years ago
You dont want to wreak too much havoc. cause that could be the possible take down of IMVU. Ive seen it first hand before with different sites.
Posted 13 years ago
I'm semi-friends with some of the mods, play on their good side and they'll leave you alone.
Posted 13 years ago
Yup same here i was good friends with auntiepjl. IMVU mods are nothing but people who have no life and post on forums. They do NOT work for IMVU. I see no point in that.
Posted 13 years ago
Ghoku wrote:
Yup same here i was good friends with auntiepjl. IMVU mods are nothing but people who have no life and post on forums. They do NOT work for IMVU. I see no point in that.

This ^
Posted 13 years ago
IMVU mods eat snot.
Posted 13 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:

...and sometimes children.

:< i dont want to be the dinner of a old granny D:

and yeh true.. they not only have no life.. they have no soul x_x
Posted 13 years ago
Angelidis wrote:
After 3 months of being harassed by 1 nut and her hench men a imvu moderator who was her friend killed my acount. happy to report that after 2 weeks of fighting with imvu my acount is back and imvu is - 1 bad moderator.

Nice,i didn't give up to take my account back too but when the moderator told me he wouldn't get my account back i got pissed. My cousin had found a way to h4c|< people accounts only 1 person per week or you would get a virus. h4c|<7d the moderator's account screwed that shit up and then changed the password.
But he was that dumb he didn't use a dummy account to investigate but he used his main one

-- Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:59 pm --

Katexorz wrote:
I'm semi-friends with some of the mods, play on their good side and they'll leave you alone.

This is what i call subservience.
Posted 13 years ago
Idgaf about mods.