Is there a way to run multiple instances of IMVU?

stairie
by stairie · 27 posts
14 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 14 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
That is becauase the thread is in the VIP section. ;)

Ah, I see. Well, one day I'll be able to see it lol.

*70 years later, sitting in his rocker with a cane and a laptop on the porch, clicking that link again*

Haha
Last edited by DataMine on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Posted 14 years ago
lol yeah i wish we could all be VIP :| can someone tell me how to use VirtualBox? i have no idea :O
Posted 14 years ago
babyslimer wrote:
lol yeah i wish we could all be VIP :| can someone tell me how to use VirtualBox? i have no idea :O

Here is a website that shows you how to go about installing an operating system with Virtualbox.

http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/articles/using_virtualbox_to_run_ubuntu
Posted 14 years ago
I highly suggest using Sandboxie, doesnt kill half your ram like VirtualBox
Posted 14 years ago
DaJoker wrote:
I highly suggest using Sandboxie, doesnt kill half your ram like VirtualBox

True, it does take up a lot of RAM. I've never used Sandboxie but I hear people talk about it a lot, I might try it out.

EDIT: I just tried sanboxie today with imvu. I had used it the other day for running a WoW Cataclysm private server & I must say that it is the best option for running multiple instances of imvu. It runs it in real time with no lag or lower quality settings unlike Virutalbox which ran it real slow for me.
Posted 13 years ago
It works nicely with Sandboxie.
Posted 13 years ago
IMVU works flawlessly on sandboxie. I absolutely love this. I can run both my accounts so I don't have to switch anyone from my old account to my new. [:
Posted 13 years ago
KaciLynn wrote:
IMVU works flawlessly on sandboxie. I absolutely love this. I can run both my accounts so I don't have to switch anyone from my old account to my new. [:

What version of Imvu are you running it with? I can't seem to get Sandboxie to work with any of the new imvu clients.
Posted 13 years ago
D.M wrote:
KaciLynn wrote:

What version of Imvu are you running it with? I can't seem to get Sandboxie to work with any of the new imvu clients.

What are you talking about? ._. My IMVU's updated and runs flawlessly with Sandboxie