Introducing ourselves and getting site experience.

moonsfang
by moonsfang · 6 posts
13 years ago in Introductions
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Hey mafia world, Im not brand new to here but this is the first time ive really used this site. Me and my brother are new and getting ourselves started by introducing ourselves my brother is darkbanditfox. Were here to earn credits and overall have a good time. Were both easy to get along with and joking. We roleplay aswell. Anyone willing to chat or just reply to this and welcome us we thank you. Help us to get off to a good start ;D
Last edited by DataMine on Sun May 05, 2013 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed typo in thread title
Posted 13 years ago
this is darkbanditfox i go by fox i have no real secrets that can attach me to anything meaningful so i consider myself part of the dead only i live with mortals i take a fox spirt form i am a knuckle head stubborn and rely dont like to play around unless it fancys me i am a dark vessil here to offer any assitance that is required in return for imvu credits i need my avi to be more powerful i have no intrest here except to help to get help i am a good worrior and btw this is my rp pro but its my bare minumal pro i will build a better when i have a family and am accepted in ranks to fight with my fellow mafia members this is my intro FOX
Posted 13 years ago
Welcome to the family, both of you. Please try to stay active.
Posted 13 years ago
Hey whatsgood :) keep it short Im Haz and new to developing. The site is awesome.. Down to earth... hate drama dueces peps
Posted 11 years ago
It's a shame they didn't stay active, they seemed like they put a lot of effort into their speeches...