We are Coming back (Modz) Info

Control Panel
by Control Panel · 45 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Wow good to know btw Kaori has left for about a year now i dont think she is comin back.

now what about K20
Posted 13 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
We had a missing staff member once before. She had been hit by a car and lost all of her memories.
Can you tell me there was a way for her to come back?

Right.
Yet, I like to exclude such options.I said that while thinking that nothing bad happened.So if nothing bad happened to her there is a way to come back.Why think of something ugly?
Even tho things are not always the way we want and they can turn ugly, I prefer not to think about something like that.
Posted 13 years ago · Author
nick finds everyone (Stalker)
Posted 13 years ago
Just informing, im getting more and more active atm and hope to be active in a week or so when my worst exams are over...
Posted 12 years ago
Well, I am surprised I found a thread that was made at a time I was inactive...

There's probably no point replying to this but I will anyway.

I merely wished to have a conversation with Kaori just one more time, as I considered her a very good friend and didn't even get to say "Good bye". I was also worried that something might've happened to her and wanted to find out, these forums are not the only thing she quit from, she apparently quit everything else she was associated with e.g. fanpop. I'd definitely like it if she returned to the forums/IMVU, but it's not like I'd force her to.

Don Von Free Credits wrote:
I have a good feeling Nick is going to find her.

Don, I hope you get to read this. I've failed and I've given up. (Which I find quite normal after 2 years)
As much as I tried to find her, I couldn't. I told Chris to try finding her instead, but I don't expect much. Kaori's literally nowhere to be found.
I'd love to ask you the favour of trying to find her too, but I get the impression that you must be busy, so I'd rather not take your time over a missing staff member.

Control Panel wrote:
nick finds everyone (Stalker)

I am not! Then again...How else would I have found a one year old thread...
Posted 12 years ago
I tried to find her and failed as well.

There is 1 last thing I guess I could try though.
Back when she first joined our site, Padrino Falcon gave her a link to his facebook account. She might have friended him; she might be on his friends list over facebook. I know she liked his page; so if Padrino Falcon has the power to see who likes his page...he might have her facebook account recorded.