Do you like this forum game?

No, this sucks! 22%
22%
Yes, it's awesome! 78%
78%
Posted 16 years ago
you party pooper fine take 2 days in a closet instead of 3. ;P
Posted 16 years ago · Author
Ooooh! May I take uncle michael with me into the closet?
Posted 16 years ago
Well... food wise you can go up to like 40 days without it and live... but after a few days or a week or so you'll stop feeling hungry and just feel weak... but yeah, you need water... after 3 days or so... you may not die... but you'll be in a state you won't really even know whats happing to you... so that would be pointless...
<b>My third method</b>
Step 1.
-Skin them but keep them alive.
Step 2.
-Get lots of salt water.
Step 3.
-Soak em for a few hours.
Step 4.
... it's... very... painful... what more do you want?
Naw...
What you do is strap them on a bed and place a bucket with a small hole in the bottom above their heads. Then, fill the bucket with water.
No pain at all.

Although you end up in a mental hospital for life.
Posted 16 years ago
Ooh ooh, I want to try..I dont know about this site really, but uh..If I wanted to torture one..

Strip them, except for small bits of cloth over their "naughty" bits. (Moreso if they happen to be female..although I'd feel bad about doing this to a girl)

Now pour burning hot water over their heads, slowly. Not so slow that it's just like..a little drip though. Make this automated somehow..with a continually filling bucket..Like one of those Jap. bamboo pole-things.

After you warm them up, change the water to freezing cold, and then back to an incredibly hot one after they're used to the water.

Now change it up a bit, slide soap around their eyes, and slide a sharp blade around their body throughout the process..As long as they're not a massochist/BDSM/S&M Lover..You know, it'll be so incredibly painful..I could think of some more painful things, or lethal, but this is torture!
I would give them a lollipop.

Yes, i know im feeling soft today. =P

EDIT: Id probbaly hug em too.
Posted 16 years ago
hmm. I would make them live without a computer (I don't have the heart to hurt anyone phsically and besides what worse punishment is there)

ok maybe returnn the computer after a day or so... hehe :P
Posted 16 years ago
my avatar tells everything
Posted 16 years ago
Rahvasaadik wrote:
Naw...
What you do is strap them on a bed and place a bucket with a small hole in the bottom above their heads. Then, fill the bucket with water.
No pain at all.

Although you end up in a mental hospital for life.
Ahh, The dripp torture.
It really depends. I love the mental tortures.
I think I'd do a background check on them, find out what there fears and such are, and then submit them to extremes of said fears.
E.g Hang them from a 50 story building if they are afraid of Hights.