What's your favourite game...?

caligata
by caligata · 140 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago
world of warcraft i had 2 expantions wooo im a girl that played wow i had 2 lvl 80s
Posted 13 years ago
4D0e5a8d5Lo4c8k5Inc2 wrote:
I think, San Andres Mutiplayer
That black Ops :O and
Reaper have you been on Italy Maifa Reloaded server?

Nope Sorry :/
Posted 12 years ago
COD series EXCEPT black ops.
Battlefield series
Sims 1-3
Little big planet... it's so cute
I get scared easily.. so that's why my choice is so awkward
Posted 12 years ago
My favorite game or rather games of all time are the Kingdom Hearts series? Why? They combine the best of Final Fantasy with the charm, fun, and sometimes epic moments of Disney. The characters are fun and original and its great to see your old favorite disney characters back in action and taking several levels of badass on top of it. Also seeing the famous disney worlds recreated in the games has been a treat with each and every game presenting a unique take on the fabulous disney realms we know and love. My favorite kingdom hearts character is Axel, the fire wielding member of Organization XIII. My least favorite character is Kairi as I feel they gave her littel development and only gave her a keyblade when she actually had to fight instead of having her earn one of her own over time or something like that. I really enjoyed the combat in the games as well as the character designs and the myriad of keyblades you could obtain. I also liked the look of the enemy Nobodies, Heartless, and Unversed. The new Dreameaters in the upcoming Kingdom Hearts 3D look just as badass and awesome too!
Posted 12 years ago
My favorite games would be all the halo games, the COD modern warefare games, the godfather games, the mafia games. Anything with blood, violence, and explosions i like. I use to be in the army so I'm a big time war game person.
Posted 12 years ago
Cod series

-- Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:53 am --

no wait nvm its just mw2
Posted 12 years ago
My favorite game is... Xenogears. It's a PS1 game, rather old. But what makes it stand out above all the others. Is the story. The graphics were great for a PS1 series, the music was just as good if not better. The movie animation did have a lag to it, but it was still a game that stood out above all the rest. It's story has got to be one of THE most unique and deep storylines a game has ever contained.

It starts out with an intergalactic ship of monstrous proportions as it's being attacked from within by this strange entity. During the intro, you don't get to know the name of the attacker, but in truth it's this man-made ultimate freaking weapon called, Deus. This thing was so powerful, that in it's larval stage it was able to take out an entire planet. It had to go into hibernation afterward, but that's still pretty damned impressive. Anyways, Deus is attacking the ship from within, trying to take it over to use it to travel. The entire ship is forced to evacuate when they find that it's impossible to stop the creature. So in a last ditch effort, the captain self destructs the ship while it's above a natural world(One that hasn't been colonized). The scene ends with a strange, naked woman with long ankle length hair staring out as numerous shooting stars fall. This woman is Elhaym-Miaang, the biological component of a super advanced computer that combines mechanical and biological processes to come to conclusions. Advanced artificial intelligence in other words.

That's just freaking intro to the game. From there it just continues to evolve.

The gameplay was like most RPGs of that time, save for the use of the combo system, and giant fighting mechs called Gears. The fighting system was one where a person had "light" "medium" and "Strong" attacks and when you play as a character, combining the different attacks give you special combo moves. When you charge the AP bar, which was essentially your ability to use moves, you can actually combine all your learned combos into a string of attacks. Mechs didn't have an AP bar with their combos but they did still have combos and all of them were well animated and very fun to watch.

I can probably fill this thing up with info about the game. Lol, suffice it to say. It's my favorite and people should play it. Especially if you're into oldschool games.
Posted 11 years ago
Hello all.
I used to play...... star wars, project igi,
i also like online miltiplayer games like jediknight /academy,
and League of legends.
I used to play a lot Age of Mythology..
:)
and of course COD-
I guess i like more strategy games then shooters, but i like saber skills in jedi.
Posted 11 years ago
i love to play the game borderlands but i also enjoy most of the call of duty game the new black ops 2 call of duty is very nice i enjoy that game a lot its fun and i love all the shooting and explotions