Someone wants to h4c|< me D:

Woolve
by Woolve · 14 posts
13 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Well there was someone in Furry Rave room... he was so annyoing.. i told him to stop and his answer:

-----------------------------------------------------------
anthony6232: its nate
anthony6232: mofo
RemTheShinigamiXRyuk: i dont care
anthony6232: ur annoying as fuck
anthony6232: like seriously
anthony6232: shutup
RemTheShinigamiXRyuk: omfg
RemTheShinigamiXRyuk: ~ignores
RemTheShinigamiXRyuk: ~reports
anthony6232: if u report
anthony6232: i got ppl 2 h4c|<
anthony6232: ^_^
anthony6232: so dont try
RemTheShinigamiXRyuk: sure <.< h4c|< me and u get a fucking problem
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What to do against? I just reported him... and i guess he wants to h4c|< me now.. what can i do against it? D:

I dont want to loose my deving acc :I
Posted 13 years ago
1) What type of email address do you use?
Some types are more secure than others.
2) Make sure you use your IMVU email address for only IMVU and give it out to no-one.
3) Make sure your password is at least 12 characters long with numbers and letters
4) Never sign in to IMVU using a link someone else gives you
5) Avoid visiting other people's HPs at all costs. (you never know what kind of nasty codes they could have put in there)
6) Make sure your own HP follows IMVU TOS, or better yet is blank and maked private
1)Well i use @live.at which is actually very similar to @Hotmail [actually its almost the same]

2)Well the problem is that i use my E-Mail for other websites too.

3) It is

4) I never do that anyways, except its from you [the VIP thing there]

5) I dont look around Websites that much anyways

6) I only added a bakcground Image, changed the Bakcground and Text color in the boxes + a Youtube video is embedded... i guess thats okay?

Btw. Thank you Don ;D
Posted 13 years ago
Or maybe he has just scammed you to make you afraid of losing your account so you won't report him.
yh... its only 22% chance that he would rly do it.. well still i posted it to get 100% sure... also i watched a very good video about password security :P

Well i still reported him ;D
Posted 13 years ago
Woolve wrote:
1)Well i use @live.at which is actually very similar to @Hotmail [actually its almost the same]

Live is the same as hotmail.
A live / hotmail account can be h4c|<7d into in less than a day. (our own scientists can do this)
You are using the least secure email service that we know of.

I HIGHLY suggest moving anything valuable to a new email account service.
Literally anything else would be better.
Posted 13 years ago
I thought aol was the least secure, because its laggy and extremely retarded. AND if you have Norton, change to a better antivirus.
I dont use Norton anyways.. it suckzz ^^ what would be a good and safe mail adress?
Posted 13 years ago
If you want security then try to use one provided by a company in your country, anything fails you can go bitch to them that you got h4c|<7d x.x