Beta Testers Needed - IMVU Mafias' Mafia Wars

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 59 posts
13 years ago in Mafia News
Posted 13 years ago · Author
D.M wrote:
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
We shall discuss it at a staff meeting this weekend, right after I get the new system up we bought last week.
Personally, I would like to change it into an "IMVU Mafia" / "IMVU h4(k1n9" simulator, so it feels like you are running your own mafia on IMVU.

That sound's cool. I would much prefer that. Where are staff meetings held btw, I've never been to one.

Staff meeting locations are being changed to the new chat system we bought last week.
Posted 13 years ago
XP So happy that my randomness made a Idea spark for Don to come up with this stuff :P I wish to beta test :D
Posted 13 years ago · Author
4D0e5a8d5Lo4c8k5Inc2 wrote:
XP So happy that my randomness made a Idea spark for Don to come up with this stuff :P I wish to beta test :D

Your idea drove me to complete General Free Credits's idea; you pointing out the failure of someone else to do this...let me know this was something people wanted, and that we should work on it. Yes though, Shatt provided the wood, you provided the spark, and I tended to the resulting fire.
Posted 13 years ago
Shatt provided the wood, you provided the spark, and I tended to the resulting fire.

And we are the taste testers of the resulting food Don cooked with said fire.
Posted 13 years ago
Fireee woooo Yea me i am the results
Posted 13 years ago
4D0e5a8d5Lo4c8k5Inc2 wrote:

Your idea drove me to complete General Free Credits's idea; you pointing out the failure of someone else to do this...let me know this was something people wanted, and that we should work on it. Yes though, Shatt provided the wood, you provided the spark, and I tended to the resulting fire.

xP I'll cruise around and see what else I can find :3
Posted 13 years ago
Take off the "can't attack people that are lower level" thingy i want REVENGE O . O
Posted 13 years ago
lol i pwn at this game i cant attck no one but oh well And Don why did you start of in maimi beach the second round are you scared