cry for help

Nikky Maxim
by Nikky Maxim · 39 posts
13 years ago in Casual Dating Tips
Posted 13 years ago
Urrgh, just seeing you people mention Justin Bieber makes me wanna puke.
Posted 13 years ago
C-Digg wrote:
Urrgh, just seeing you people mention Justin Bieber makes me wanna puke.

My theory: Men hate Justin because he is a wakeup call for most men. See, Justin looks gay and girly, and more women adore him for it. Men hate him, because he makes men think they might get more women if they act gay and look like women, which scares men...because men like being manly. Imagine for instance if all women in the world suddenly wanted to have sex with a dog; the dog has done nothing wrong...but allot of men are going to be pretty pissed off at that dog. (I know, poor dog, but some people can be stupid like that.) Men can not be a dog, neither do they want to try to be a dog, so their only defence is to hate the dog and make fun of it. It all comes down to, most men like being simple minded farting manly creatures who are too lazzy to shave their legs / put makeup on..., but they still want women who want men more like Justin (girly)....
Posted 13 years ago
My theory: Men hate Justin because he is a wakeup call for most men. See, Justin looks gay and girly, and more women adore him for it. Men hate him, because he makes men think they might get more women if they act gay and look like women, which scares men...because men like being manly. Imagine for instance if all women in the world suddenly wanted to have sex with a dog; the dog has done nothing wrong...but allot of men are going to be pretty pissed off at that dog. (I know, poor dog, but some people can be stupid like that.) Men can not be a dog, neither do they want to try to be a dog, so their only defence is to hate the dog and make fun of it. It all comes down to, most men like being simple minded farting manly creatures who are too lazzy to shave their legs / put makeup on..., but they still want women who want men more like Justin (girly)....

-Thinks- ohhh i get it lol..Jp Nope he is just Gay and a lil bitch as hell When his balls Drop them he can Start gettin respect Other wise he needs to keep his bitch as Voice Close before i do it for him.
Posted 13 years ago
Mr.Fire wrote:

-Thinks- ohhh i get it lol..Jp Nope he is just Gay and a lil bitch as hell When his balls Drop them he can Start gettin respect Other wise he needs to keep his bitch as Voice Close before i do it for him.

~pushes back my hair~ You have a problem with gay girly men? :wink:
Posted 13 years ago
I don't hate him because prepubescent girls adore him, but because he can't sing at all.
He is terrible and has no talent.
Posted 13 years ago
Cant say no talent cause he can suck dick really well
Posted 13 years ago · Author
ooook so my topic turned into a "i hate justin beaver" topic (yes i do misspell justin b on purpuse i cant even spell it right xD) . I am a girl and i hate justin biever with all my soul , to me he's just a lil bitch and i hate him dearly . I think i'm the rare girl that hates his girly ass
Posted 13 years ago
Wellll dat iz no excuse fo treatin u dat way. Bein bi-polar iz hard to deal wid and control diz i kno frm experience seein az i am bi-polar. Wen mean do thangz such az dat it iz most likely becuz dey r doin wat dey r excuzin u off. No one shud eva be a slave to nyone, or atleast someone who treatz dem like shit, stand up fo urself. We were all born wid free will and it waz not meant to be takin by anyone. i dont undastand how diz iz a cry of help if u r wantin to stay wid him. all i have to say iz look inside urself n ask if it iz really wat u want to b on a ball and chain fo da rest of ur life.

Also i want u to look up bi-polar disorder. u wud be suprised, it iznt all juzz one minute mad next happy. I am bi-polar, have severe depression, ptsd, add, adhd, skitzoeffective, n anger control issuez and i still do not take someonez freedom which iz wat he haz done. so diz man can claim itz all hiz bi-polar disorder, buhh if u believe dat iz da reazon ur very sadly miztaken.
Posted 13 years ago
"Justin Bi3ber" is now being censored just because I dis like him that much.

C-Digg wrote:
Urrgh, just seeing you people mention [Removed By DM] makes me wanna puke.

You're welcome.