Request Products

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 84 posts
16 years ago in Catalog And Product Showcase
Posted 13 years ago
But it's not a ufi product.. it's also been up for more than a year.
Posted 13 years ago
prawncocktail wrote:
But it's not a ufi product.. it's also been up for more than a year.

Is it black market or just AP.
Posted 13 years ago
//.Spring wrote:
Is it black market or just AP.
Just AP. I'm requesting a black market product, however.
Posted 13 years ago · Author
No worries. It is just an AP product.

It is a really weird AP product though. Tis just a limp penis with a trigger that makes it go inside of its owner like a belly button.

I am guessing you want this penis to get hard and cum?
Posted 13 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:

It is a really weird AP product though. Tis just a limp penis with a trigger that makes it go inside of its owner like a belly button.

I'm sorry, I don't have AP so I couldn't see it, I thought it was a UFI product.
Posted 13 years ago
Well, it was just an example. xD I'm sure you can figure something very much more aesthetically pleasing..even if you have to look at a few pictures. Anycase, get hard, yeah. What I most want is the trigger for making it slide out of the sheathe..which I would love to be smoothly animated. Be incredibly nice to have a 'knot' mode.. and then a trigger for smooth return to the sheathe. You kinda get what I'm talking about, yeah?
Last edited by prawncocktail on Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Posted 13 years ago · Author
//.Spring wrote:

I'm sorry, I don't have AP so I couldn't see it, I thought it was a UFI product.

I do not have AP either.

The way to tell if it is AP or UFI is: An AP item will gives an ad asking you to buy AP, while a UFI item will not.

-- 14 Aug 2011 02:25 am --

prawncocktail wrote:
Well, it was just an example. xD I'm sure you can figure something very much more aesthetically pleasing..even if you have to look at a few pictures. Anycase, get hard, yeah. What I most want is the trigger for making it slide out of the sheathe..which I would love to be smoothly animated, be incredibly nice to have a 'knot' mode.. and then a trigger for smooth return to the sheathe. You kinda get what I'm talking about, yeah?

Yeah, I think so.
I have a female penis kind of like that. It slowly pauses out of the owner's vagina. I wonder if I can mod it to come out of a sheath instead.
Posted 13 years ago
//.Spring wrote:

I do not have AP either.

The way to tell if it is AP or UFI is: An AP item will gives an ad asking you to buy AP, while a UFI item will not.

-- 14 Aug 2011 02:25 am --

prawncocktail wrote:
Well, it was just an example. xD I'm sure you can figure something very much more aesthetically pleasing..even if you have to look at a few pictures. Anycase, get hard, yeah. What I most want is the trigger for making it slide out of the sheathe..which I would love to be smoothly animated, be incredibly nice to have a 'knot' mode.. and then a trigger for smooth return to the sheathe. You kinda get what I'm talking about, yeah?

Yeah, I think so.
I have a female penis kind of like that. It slowly pauses out of the owner's vagina. I wonder if I can mod it to come out of a sheath instead.

On the second part, The female penis is EXACTLY like that, it has a trigger that is smooth coming out, yet there isn't one that makes it go back it. Not that I have seen anyways.
Posted 13 years ago
Sounds great. Hopefully the knot mode is workable too. That's a big selling point.
Posted 12 years ago
was this thing ever made?