Simple NavBar Graphic

Transcribe
by Transcribe · 10 posts
13 years ago in Graphics Design
Posted 13 years ago · Author
I got bored trying to make a hp layout and made a simple nav bar.

If anyone can do anything with it or wants the psd pm me.

Posted 13 years ago
Nicely done, although I don't particularly like the font you used, took me a second to understand what it said lol.
Don Sam Stormrage wrote:
Nicely done, although I don't particularly like the font you used, took me a second to understand what it said lol.

Thats why I'm offering the PSD to anyone that wants it, so they can customize the font and everything for themselves. I didn't do much but gaussian blur + dropshadow for the texts to look that way.
Posted 13 years ago
What Sam said.
//.Spring wrote:
Don Sam Stormrage wrote:

Thats why I'm offering the PSD to anyone that wants it, so they can customize the font and everything for themselves. I didn't do much but gaussian blur + dropshadow for the texts to look that way.
Posted 13 years ago
I meant the font you used, its hard to understand. Not the effects, the effects and editing and other stuff is just fine.
Don Sam Stormrage wrote:
I meant the font you used, its hard to understand. Not the effects, the effects and editing and other stuff is just fine.

I know. I'm stating that if you wanted you could change it, I chose that because it had to do with my layout I was making :/ Sorry.
Posted 13 years ago
//.Spring wrote:
I know. I'm stating that if you wanted you could change it, I chose that because it had to do with my layout I was making :/ Sorry.

:P :P :P You're good at photoshop.
Posted 13 years ago
Its always good to keep it simple enough, thats a nice one i would change the font too tho if i ever wanted to use anything like that, and maybe re color it xP
Posted 10 years ago
That's good ;D