Nikky Maxim
by Nikky Maxim · 35 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago
In that case,go with the flow.. sell BM items xD
Posted 13 years ago · Author
JonXRulz wrote:

No i have my own method that i will not discuss of ;)
Posted 13 years ago
LOL
alright then,all the best xD
Posted 13 years ago
JonXRulz wrote:

Oh comeon Jon. I though you must have figured out by now. Nikky is not going to sell UFI product to make money..Nikky is going to use them ;)
Error 404 wrote:
JonXRulz wrote:

Oh comeon Jon. I though you must have figured out by now. Nikky is not going to sell UFI product to make money..Nikky is going to use them ;)

I got enough ass kicking to use it on you and jon >.> .
I have my own earning method that doesn't include any ufi products . in fact all my products are TOS approved >.> .
Posted 13 years ago
Nikky Maxim wrote:
Error 404 wrote:
JonXRulz wrote:

I have my own earning method that doesn't include any ufi products . in fact all my products are TOS approved >.> .

Technically, by TOS, no product is approved. There are just disabled products and products IMVU inc has come up with a reason to remove yet.
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
Nikky Maxim wrote:
Error 404 wrote:

Technically, by TOS, no product is approved. There are just disabled products and products IMVU inc has come up with a reason to remove yet.

I was just saying that non on them are against the TOS
Posted 13 years ago
Well at this time that is, their can cahnge it when ever they like...
Posted 13 years ago
Yeah Nikky,you gotta think like Mafia girl :P

Normal Users :-

FUCK THE UFI USERS!!!

Mafia :-

Another shitty move by IMVU,LETS RUIN THEM!!

-- Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:54 am --

Don Von Free Credits wrote:
Mhm, kind of like when they made the rule that furries have to wear pants. I am sure no one expected that rule...

LOL
next they will say,"IMVU is concerned about our users.So we have decided to improve our standards by making our users raise their standards.Start from today (a crappy date) by 12:00 EST all the furries should wear shirts.If they do not want to wear a shirt,they must look classy/hygienic by shaving their arm pit hair.Thank you for your co-operation".