Life

Fallen
by Fallen · 7 posts
15 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 15 years ago · Author
Ever wondered how life is? And how you feel about it?
Here you can tell you're opinion and experience :P

I think life is a mysterious school full of secrets.
I agree that we don't live enough time to be lived at the fullest, however I also see this as an advantage... we are hot-tempered and we fight a lot for our causes, I don't speak in a single case but in humanity in general.
We are gifted with understanding, conscience and a warrior's will.
The reason I consider life a school its because we learn a lot from it, and we already have our lifes done easier because we kept knowledge from our ancestors and keep giving it to the newer generations.
"From the mistakes of the past, may we learn what to change in the future".
Life is also the hardest teacher to deal with, because it gives the test first and the explanations later. We live and we don't even know the reason why, its like we were kinnapted, washed away our memories, and left abandoned in a desert road, to follow and discover our own path.
Every step we give can be the correct one or a wrong one, but either way, its always a step. A fool is the one that lives life always in the same place, afraid of commiting mistakes, when in fact he is commiting the biggest mistake of them all.
There is so much to be said about life, that a single generation would't be enough to tell it, because each person is a world, and each world have its own history, reasons, choices and much more that only belogs to the person it self.
We are a drop of water in the ocean, just by sight seeing, no one can tell what just changed, but in fact the ocean ins't the same it was.
xD So you're life is super-heros and google... nice xD
Well at least someone care about another person, other people that idolterate imaginary super heros that never cared to save his ass.. x)
Posted 15 years ago
Don is also devoted to free credits for all *points at entire site*