Lolololololololol

Alexandra <3
by Alexandra <3 · 183 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Nikky Maxim wrote:
Ejo Capo da'Retroguaria wrote:
thats why girls like nikky end up smoking from there 14 o.o

Oh no no no lol i only smoked cause my "friends" talked me into it . I only smoked for 2 months when i quit i lost all my friends . and now that i remember i wasnt 14 i was like 13 . They dont sell cigs here freely i bought it from a shop that secretly sold them .

What a fail.
That means those people weren't actually your friends.And they should have accepted you with or without smoking.
I don't understand how smoking makes you cooler.What you said sounds extremely stupid to me "when I quit I lost all my friends" wtffffff?
I never thouched a cig and I never will becuz I don't want to.Yet I do have friends who smoke [most of them].
Posted 13 years ago
try make smoke come from your mouth or nose without cig haha so see how that makes you cool. I tried cig very very early stealed one and lighter gone behind house light it take a smoke and throw it away. After it i didnt smoke. Expect something special. So when we done with cigs nikky whats with that beer since when you drinking?
try make smoke come from your mouth or nose without cig haha so see how that makes you cool. I tried cig very very early stealed one and lighter gone behind house light it take a smoke and throw it away. After it i didnt smoke. Expect something special. So when we done with cigs nikky whats with that beer since when you drinking?

LMFAOOO yup nikky since when you started to drink?
Posted 13 years ago
Tell us baby we know you play with bottle e.e

-- Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:29 pm --

-- Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:29 pm --

Play with bottle...hmmm that reminds me of when I got drunk a few days ago..BAD STORY..maybe I'll share it later.
Posted 13 years ago
OOoo you cant just start something that can be related to pervy stuff and not finish it. So tell us how did you play with your bottle.
I went with my sister at some guy's place as he was giving some kind of a party.
The offered us some whiskey but we didn't want.I totally refused to drink alcohol becuz I act really ugly when I get drunk.
After a few hours we started to play cards and I lost the first game.So the guy who won made me drink one glass of whiskey.MIXED WITH NOTHING.And the glass was pretty big and I don't hold up much to drinking either.I got a bit drunk already and later they brought a bottle of wine and I started to drink the wine straight from it.Drank almost all the bottle and I didn't want to give it to anyone.They took it away from me by force.LOL.That's when the craziness started.
I remember like half of the things that I'ma start telling here.
Firstly I was in some bed with a guy watching channels.No we were not doing anything kinky.And I found a channel where it was saying that men get jealous when they see the woman breastfeeding her kid.And they also become obsessed with having some attention and sex.Hour later I was like "Hmmm if the woman has 3 nipples the men doesn't have to be jealous becuz there's also space for them to suck on something".Btw did you guys know Lily allen has 3 nipples?LOL
Also I fell asleep in the kitchen on a chair and when someone came in I suddenly woke up and screamed "BUG!" not to mention that I started searching with my phone's light on the floor for bugs even tho there was light in the room and there were certainly no bugs.Then I wanted to jump on the window.Everyone was panicked and I was like why is everyone screaming?
Then they gave me a glass with water and loads of lemon so that I don't start feeling bad.Later they wanted to give me a pill so that I stop laughing as I was laughing constantly for no reason.I didn't want to drink the pill saying that I don't like water.Then they wanted me to take it with nestea and I was like "What's nestea?Wine??" ppl were so lmao'ing at me.Then after they made me drink the pill saying that they'll throw my phone on the window after that they made me sleep on some coach.Another thing that I don't remember is how I woke up in a bed instead of a coach.Apparently my sister and a guy tried to wake me up so that I move in the bed and I said that I don't wanna move and they just took me there.And becuz when I sleep I usually hug something they also gave me something to hug so that I don't start hugging someone random.Cuz I usually do that if I've got nothing to hug.
I woke up with a little stomach ache but it was gone in a few hours.All I can say is that I'm glad I didn't jump on the window.Honestly I don't even remember to have done something like this but they say I did might be fooling me or idk
Posted 13 years ago
What i dont get is why three nipples? O.o does baby bite one and hold other with hand or what. Two are enough e.e three would look to freaky not my thing. Well that reminds me of my own bottle parties. Well one of them was when four friends and i got into stadium late at night. I knew where key was for building there so we got all way on top of it. Where we got drunk screamed a lot burned cloth parts then got bored all beer gone and nobody wanted to get more. So we throw glass bottles on parking near by e.e when bottles where gone we started to pee from up haha thats when we saw police so everybody rushed to hide. Drunk person trying to hide end up many ways gladly i didnt get up cought with my pants down like one friend did haha so we all got arrested and taken to prison. We stay there like twenty mins and then walk out cos its small place and we got bad daddies e.e next day friend who was in his underwear was screaming how black guy raped him in prison and he is no more virgin e.e the end.
What i dont get is why three nipples? O.o does baby bite one and hold other with hand or what. Two are enough e.e three would look to freaky not my thing. Well that reminds me of my own bottle parties. Well one of them was when four friends and i got into stadium late at night. I knew where key was for building there so we got all way on top of it. Where we got drunk screamed a lot burned cloth parts then got bored all beer gone and nobody wanted to get more. So we throw glass bottles on parking near by e.e when bottles where gone we started to pee from up haha thats when we saw police so everybody rushed to hide. Drunk person trying to hide end up many ways gladly i didnt get up cought with my pants down like one friend did haha so we all got arrested and taken to prison. We stay there like twenty mins and then walk out cos its small place and we got bad daddies e.e next day friend who was in his underwear was screaming how black guy raped him in prison and he is no more virgin e.e the end.

OMG that is sooo insane!Is the raping story true?
Posted 13 years ago
Of course not. . . . I think. Well now when i think about it i have no idea how he got his pants up e.e . . . Well there are many bottle stories with me but they are mostly very pervy. And we got no black ppl here its very rare.