Lolololololololol

Alexandra <3
by Alexandra <3 · 183 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago
LOL to be honest i never got really drunk i was only rarely buying beer and cider for my mom and step dad who just wanted to drink sometihng but they are not drunks .
I started off with buying cider for them when i was 16 .
Oh yea when i was 16 i was in a party but i didnt get drunk i remember everything lol just my bones hurt the next day i drank 2 bottle of beer that made me go to take a piss often o.o i guess my body evacuates alcohol fast . i drank martini and cider thats when all the crazy stuff happened . lol
Me and my friends cousin were on the couch and we got a lil bit lovey dovey so she was laying on my lap and i was kissing her and rubbing her cheek lol i kissed her often and hugging alot i was always in her arms or she was in mine (i;m bi if anyone doesnt know) . So later we dancing and i usually used to wear 2 crosses on my neck and she took them off and lied down and made me take the cross out of her mouth with my mouth o.o or to find it on her body o.o then she stole my bra >.< we were playing around unsnapping the girls bras lol there were 4 of us me my friend my firends friend and her cousin . hmmm then we took some pics (i will show if i can find them) . Then we played a game. We made one girl colse her eyes and the other girl point at our body parts and the girl with the closed eyes had to say here and when she said here she had to kiss where we pointed so for example say here i was point at crotch she kisses it . lol
Then we danced and went to bed , lol i cant remember everyting but alcohol doesnt make me act crazy it just makes me act more gay lol
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Ejo Capo da'Retroguaria wrote:
Of course not. . . . I think. Well now when i think about it i have no idea how he got his pants up e.e . . . Well there are many bottle stories with me but they are mostly very pervy. And we got no black ppl here its very rare.

"Of course not...I think" <------------ LMFAOOOOOO
You guys are sooo crazy.I'd like to hear more stories LOL

-- Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:33 pm --

Nikky Maxim wrote:
LOL to be honest i never got really drunk i was only rarely buying beer and cider for my mom and step dad who just wanted to drink sometihng but they are not drunks .
Oh yea when i was 16 i was in a party but i didnt get drunk i remember everything lol just my bones hurt the next day i drank 2 bottle of beer that made me go to take a piss often o.o i guess my body evacuates alcohol fast . i drank martini and cider thats when all the crazy stuff happened . lol
Me and my friends cousin were on the couch and we got a lil bit lovey dovey so she was laying on my lap and i was kissing her and rubbing her cheek lol i kissed her often and hugging alot i was always in her arms or she was in mine (i;m bi if anyone doesnt know) . So later we dancing and i usually used to wear 2 crosses on my neck and she took them off and lied down and made me take the cross out of her mouth with my mouth o.o or to find it on her body o.o then she plundered my bra >.< we were playing around unsnapping the girls bras lol there were 4 of us me my friend my firends friend and her cousin . hmmm then we took some pics (i will show if i can find them) . Then we played a game. We made one girl colse her eyes and the other girl point at our body parts and the girl with the closed eyes had to say here and when she said here she had to kiss where we pointed so for example say here i was point at crotch she kisses it . lol
Then we danced and went to bed , lol i cant remember everyting but alcohol doesnt make me act crazy it just makes me act more gay lol

OMG I bet ejo will love this story...but alex doesn't like lesbo stories.lol
Posted 13 years ago
My drunk storys are just me drinking 1-2 bottles of somethign and laughing my ass off when ppl pass out or do some stupid shit :DDD
Posted 13 years ago
Nikky Maxim wrote:
Me and my friends cousin were on the couch and we got a lil bit lovey dovey so she was laying on my lap and i was kissing her and rubbing her cheek lol i kissed her often and hugging alot i was always in her arms or she was in mine (i;m bi if anyone doesnt know) . So later we dancing and i usually used to wear 2 crosses on my neck and she took them off and lied down and made me take the cross out of her mouth with my mouth o.o or to find it on her body o.o then she plundered my bra >.< we were playing around unsnapping the girls bras lol there were 4 of us me my friend my firends friend and her cousin . hmmm then we took some pics (i will show if i can find them) . Then we played a game. We made one girl colse her eyes and the other girl point at our body parts and the girl with the closed eyes had to say here and when she said here she had to kiss where we pointed so for example say here i was point at crotch she kisses it . lol

Lol i just noticed that it changed it to plundered my bra xD i ment S.T.O.L.E lol . i be plundering ya bra's mi matey xD
Posted 13 years ago
I dont like lesbo since someone who i know turned to one i find it bad. Well being drunk make me say truth so i had my gf making me drunk many times so she question me haha well sometimes we would go out so i drink and she watch then i start talking with every girl that pass by and she get pissed. Well angry girl is sexy e.e i love sharp nails haha i got more stories but in them there is nasty stuff. And we are fun loving hello kitty forum e.e
Posted 13 years ago
I dont like lesbo since someone who i know turned to one i find it bad. Well being drunk make me say truth so i had my gf making me drunk many times so she question me haha well sometimes we would go out so i drink and she watch then i start talking with every girl that pass by and she get pissed. Well angry girl is sexy e.e i love sharp nails haha i got more stories but in them there is nasty stuff. And we are fun loving hello kitty forum e.e

Lol no we are not xD . We tend to go a lot off topic and talk about perverted stuff xD . You are here longer than me you should know o.o
Also im bi not lesbian i like dick and pussy

LMAO I also start saying truths when I get drunk xD
And lol you're a pervvv Ejooo!!
Btw I want to hear the stories with the nasty stuff!!!LMAO!
Posted 13 years ago
i am cute and innocent i aint perv why you say that o.o . . . Aw nasty stuffs will have to wait. Come my place and make me drunk and i will say all haha
Posted 13 years ago
i am cute and innocent i aint perv why you say that o.o . . . Aw nasty stuffs will have to wait. Come my place and make me drunk and i will say all haha

Lol i will only if you pay for the plane ticket :D
Nikky Maxim wrote:

Lol i will only if you pay for the plane ticket :D

BACK OFF NIKKY!!He's mine!LMFAO
You are serbian right?PAY ME A TRAIN TICKET FROM ROMANIA TO SERBIA AND I'M COMING!
lmfao
man it feels good being 18 in these moments.