Lolololololololol

Alexandra <3
by Alexandra <3 · 183 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Ejo Capo da'Retroguaria wrote:
someone is making food i can smell it trough window. Cos i was up all night i couldnt go to damn breakfast. And ya orgy was interesting few guys on start only but as music got louder you could see guys waking up and coming in room with only underwear and as i know to many naked guys in small room brings freaky stuff so we were touching each other and measuring who got bigger e.e

Omg....you gay?
Posted 13 years ago
Alexandra <3 wrote:
someone is making food i can smell it trough window. Cos i was up all night i couldnt go to damn breakfast. And ya orgy was interesting few guys on start only but as music got louder you could see guys waking up and coming in room with only underwear and as i know to many naked guys in small room brings freaky stuff so we were touching each other and measuring who got bigger e.e

Omg....you gay?

ewwwwwwwwwwwww..........................
Did anyone get poked in his secret cave? >.>
Posted 13 years ago
haha we wanted to measure it on table but not enough of tables for all of us so we line it up wall e.e well you know lil tight undies and how everything fall out. O.o no not gay . . Doesnt girl every touch other girl boobs and compare to each other its normal, guy came in room and my friend grab him for it and said ah i didnt knew you got it so big e.e he said he walks bend down a bit so his stomach is fat like that. So he straight his back against wall to show he aint so fat. O.o whats gay there?
Posted 13 years ago · Author
haha we wanted to measure it on table but not enough of tables for all of us so we line it up wall e.e well you know lil tight undies and how everything fall out. O.o no not gay . . Doesnt girl every touch other girl boobs and compare to each other its normal, guy came in room and my friend grab him for it and said ah i didnt knew you got it so big e.e he said he walks bend down a bit so his stomach is fat like that. So he straight his back against wall to show he aint so fat. O.o whats gay there?

I'm extremely shy I hardly show off my boobs.Only my sister and my best friend see them.LOL
Posted 13 years ago

ummm everything ?
Posted 13 years ago
you call it extremly shy that your friend and your sister see your boobs e.e thats not shy at all haha and there is nothing gay in touching other guys e.e
Posted 13 years ago
there is nothing gay in touching other guys e.e

Posted 13 years ago
Nobody was touching anything nasty. Thats your nasty mind imagining things you wanna hear. Here we are all innocent angels e.e.
Posted 13 years ago
suuuuure >.> ill shove my finger in some girls special place just to check how tight she is but thats nothing gay now is it ? i mean i am only comparing tightness and moisture >.>
There's nothing gay in that right?