story game

by silvirhawk01 · 144 posts
15 years ago in Social Games
Posted 15 years ago
o_o Dino and this female bunny repopulated the world with dino-bunny cross breeds, then took over the world
Posted 15 years ago
but sexy female bunny girl was also sexy female EVIL bunny girl and she trove her eyes on ALIEN BUNNY and dinoo could do nothing about it and he wasnt anymore ruler of world .. just what he was before he faint .. :evil: :twisted:
Posted 15 years ago
dino wakes up hours later and stares at the two bunnies, then digs a tunnel to china with a spoon
Posted 15 years ago
(Out of the game: We are a serious business mafia.. what the hell are bunnies doing in the middle? This ain't a pet shop nor a barn! xDD)

Fallen comes with her super duper bazooka and kills all bunnies from Earth, space and whatever other place there might be bunnies and the newer generations of them yet to come. Bunnies went to exctintion forever and no one can ressurect them, not even with necromancer spells nor God miracles!
Of sudden a group of gangsters starts to attack the mafia with chainguns, automatics, rifles, snipers, tanks, suicide-bombers, flametrowers, grenades, nukes and what the hel you can invent xD
Posted 15 years ago · Author
then silvirhawk01 created a female and male bunny same as real and then they started getting childrens and the story continues
Posted 15 years ago
Fallen keeps one of the bunnies as her pet. :D
*Kicks Silvirhawk*
Posted 15 years ago
fallen swears never to hurt lil bunny she have as pet ... and she name him TONY .. :twisted:
Posted 15 years ago
(*looooooooooong sight* Tony reminds me of neighboor than lives one floor bellow me... he is the most brute and mindless guy I know. And stop thinking that!!! I don't like Toney!! Now if you say that HE likes me then its another talk, geesh! >.<)

I will never hurt the bunny but I'll name him Fluffy :D
Btw before I forget *punches Ejo in the nose*
Posted 15 years ago
G u cant change things that happen before .. like i said u name it tony its tony FOREVER .. u have to respect way game flow... u cant change things that happen before .. like i said u name it tony its tony FOREVER .. u have to respect way game flow... G
and ejo makes machine to make fallen not able to say anything to him touch him .. say .. think ect .. and nothing to unban it .. so .. no fallen at all for ejo..
after that EVIL TONY BUNNY bites Dons leg