CALLING ALL HACKERS!!!!

Bitchani
by Bitchani · 8 posts
16 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 16 years ago · Author
i need someone who is highly skilled in making peoples lives hell. i want someone who can track people down from a web sight and can h4c|< almost anything. the target is on myspace and i want to know everything there is to possibly know about her. she fucked with my family and now i'm on the hunt.

anyone who can do this please either respond here or...

myspace www.myspace.com/hatchetchick001

hotmail Dabomb_shell@hotmail.com
Posted 16 years ago
I am currently working on a way to access someone else's myspace. Give me about a week and i should have it ready.
Posted 16 years ago
Like a sacrificial goat, I'd like to offer up the myspace profile of Rick Moran. I'd so love seeing that asshole's page plastered with some interior redecoration... pink and fuzzy foo foo girly things would be sugar sweet.

Oh, and his regular page is asup-inc.org or com.

[VENT ON]

He killed his former webmaster, a friend of mine, dissed me very very badly without provocation, along with everyone in a group I run. All an all, a scum eating, whoreless, dickless, brainless, motherf-ing piece of Yak crap!

A big pink bow tied over his head wouldn't be too unkind, I swear.

[VENT OFF]

Thanks and have a nice day!

);-}>
Posted 16 years ago
:twisted: How deliciously evil :twisted:
Posted 16 years ago
loool why would you wanna h4c|< him or her??
Posted 16 years ago
AGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!! dude....are you doing this for stalking purposes? If so just make a fake account. if another reason... pm me and i might be able to help