name change.. HELP

xval21x
by xval21x · 6 posts
12 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 12 years ago · Author
sorry this is in the wrong section... idk where to post this..
i was wondering if the name change token that sells on imvu.com is just to take the guest_ off the username? i dont have the guest_ on my name but i want to change my username completely without losing my account..... is there a way to do that?? thanks alot for ur help!!
Posted 12 years ago
xval21x wrote:
sorry this is in the wrong section... idk where to post this..
i was wondering if the name change token that sells on imvu.com is just to take the guest_ off the username? i dont have the guest_ on my name but i want to change my username completely without losing my account..... is there a way to do that?? thanks alot for ur help!!

Name change tokens are for changing your username completely without loosing your account.
is there a way we can get one without buying a name change token?? like a h4c|< or something?
Posted 12 years ago
xval21x wrote:
is there a way we can get one without buying a name change token?? like a h4(k or something?

You can use our free credits methods to get free credits.
Then once you have 30k, you can place a 30k down payment on a name change token.
You will get back 10k and a name change token.
Posted 12 years ago
There's no h4c|< to get a name change token, the only ways you can get one are as Don Von Free Credits said, Buy it with cash, have a friend give you one that they don't need. Or buy VIP for 3 months.
thanks alot!