How did you find out about The Mafia?

Pink Barbie
by Pink Barbie · 134 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago
doomed wrote:
To be honest, I found it through googling for "adult" IMVU items for my gf and I to use. :D

So wish I didn't have to make 50 posts cos I am useless with forums lol

You can always skip The Black Market and go for the Gray Market:
buysell/single_ad.php?ad_id=6
buysell/single_ad.php?ad_id=12
Posted 13 years ago
Do you need VIP or AP to use black/grey market items? or can they be used on any IMVU account?
Posted 13 years ago
doomed wrote:
Do you need VIP or AP to use black/grey market items? or can they be used on any IMVU account?

ofcourse you dont
Posted 12 years ago

Figured it would be useful to resurrect this for the sake of Google search and its wonders.

Found the website while googleing for alternatives to referral and task websites, specifically metaRL, even though I got my name from them a few years ago, the website has become confusing to me and cold. Also: IMVU hates me so much at this point that it shows no free offers for my main whatsoever. Luckily I still have a good hand of ALT accounts.

Posted 12 years ago
I've probably done about every offer on IMVU and I was about to give up.. But scrolling through youtube videos I found one of this site.. c;
Posted 12 years ago
Radicalx wrote:
I've probably done about every offer on IMVU and I was about to give up.. But scrolling through youtube videos I found one of this site.. c;

Glad we could be of some use to you. Did you get anything from the offers?
Posted 12 years ago
random youtube video about earning free credits.
Posted 12 years ago
lol i found the mafia from googleing free credit methods, and after reading a few things (how to do surveys and stuff) one of them provided a link to one of the older watchbots, so i started using it for about two weeks, then i thought, "i wonder what else they have" so i clicked on the link to the website and here i am! :D
Posted 12 years ago
heathersboy17 wrote:
lol i found the mafia from googleing free credit methods, and after reading a few things (how to do surveys and stuff) one of them provided a link to one of the older watchbots, so i started using it for about two weeks, then i thought, "i wonder what else they have" so i clicked on the link to the website and here i am! :D

Stories like that always make me smile, knowing that our efforts to bring in more family members produce wonderful members like you.