c# IMVU Catalog Data Scraper [Source]

DataMine
by DataMine · 19 posts
12 years ago in .Net (C#, VB, etc)
Posted 12 years ago · Author
This is a tool I wrote to gather data on Imvu products. It will take a catalog or bundle page of your choice and grab all the pids, product names, product urls and then display them for you in a nice list.

Source Code Download

Download

If you like my work and want to support me and future downloads, please use the adfly download below:
Adfly Download

If you just want to run the program, the executable file can be found in the debug folder:
Code
IMVU Catalog Data Scraper\IMVU Catalog Data Scraper\bin\Debug\IMVU Catalog Data Scraper.exe
Posted 12 years ago
Love it, keep up the good work.
Posted 6 years ago
can you update please
Posted 6 years ago
This would be a useful program to be honest.
Posted 6 years ago · Author
@update
@Heli

I don't have the source code anymore so I'm re writing the program today, I plan to have it done by the end of the night.
Posted 6 years ago
Hell yea. I write down pids and pass them around a lot. You make programs really fast D.M them fingers on god mode 9
Posted 6 years ago
xD thanks dude appreciate it
Posted 6 years ago · Author
@update
@heli

I finished the program and updated the download links in the original post. Please use the adfly download button if you'd like to support me a tiny bit and encourage me to release more free stuff.
Posted 6 years ago
Thanks so much, is the release in the debug a working release because when i paste the creators product page and click start nothing comes back