Running multiple clients on a single PC

venomousv
by venomousv · 57 posts
14 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 13 years ago
D.M actually i think only GMOs, admins and i can edit (counting you as admin) posts in the VIP section ._. Mafia politics is diffrent tho...
Posted 12 years ago
In case you are getting errors with the newest client when you try to run sandboxie:

@ Ð▪ℳ - Sun May 06, 2012 1:00 am
IMVU v471.0 still works with Sandboxie, I am using it right now.

@ Ð▪ℳ - Sun May 06, 2012 1:03 am
Open Sandboxie Control, click the sandbox menu option then click "Create New Sandbox", then name it. After that, right click your new sandbox and click "Run Sandboxed", then "Any Program".

@ Ð▪ℳ - Sun May 06, 2012 1:03 am
Then, navigate to the IMVUClient folder and choose "IMVUClient.exe". Then it should work just fine.

@ Ð▪ℳ - Sun May 06, 2012 1:04 am
If you don't do this and you try using the default Sandbox, imvu will either give you memory errors or bug reporting errors and just close.
Posted 12 years ago
To get IMVU v471.0 to work with Sandboxie, follow these steps:

1) Open Sandboxie Control,
2) Click the sandbox menu option
3) Then click "Create New Sandbox" and name it.
4) After that, right click your new sandbox and click "Run Sandboxed", then "Any Program".
5) Navigate to the IMVUClient folder and choose "IMVUClient.exe".

DONE!

If you don't do this and you try using the default Sandbox, imvu will either give you memory errors or bug reporting errors and just close.
Posted 12 years ago
whenever i run imvu with sandboxie i use the default one... yeah it gives errors when i first open it, then i close it and the login GUI opens up. then when i log in another error appears and im able to just close them. and not have any issues with the client afterwords
Posted 12 years ago
heathersboy17 wrote:
whenever i run imvu with sandboxie i use the default one... yeah it gives errors when i first open it, then i close it and the login GUI opens up. then when i log in another error appears and im able to just close them. and not have any issues with the client afterwords

I tried that myself and it just gave errors each time and never proceeded to open properly. Others seem to have the same issue.
Posted 12 years ago
idk if it be possable or not but i heard the client is all html if thats so you could use php to fake the ip and just run some post with curl to get the creds in thorey
Posted 12 years ago
airbender wrote:
idk if it be possable or not but i heard the client is all html if thats so you could use php to fake the ip and just run some post with curl to get the creds in thorey

HTML, Javascript, and Python; only the GUI is in HTML.

What credits?
Posted 12 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
airbender wrote:

What credits?

i think he is meaning like IMVU credits?
Posted 12 years ago
heathersboy17 wrote:
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
airbender wrote:

What credits?

i think he is meaning like IMVU credits?

I think he wants to fake Imvu server side commands to give an account credits.