how to get 10k creds easy?

Soul
by Soul · 13 posts
12 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 12 years ago · Author
ok so does any one know the fastest easiest and most free way to get 10k creds for an imvu account within 1 or 2 days? without having to develop because i cannot dev without having vip on imvu so.....yea
Posted 12 years ago
Soul wrote:
ok so does any one know the fastest easiest and most free way to get 10k creds for an imvu account within 1 or 2 days? without having to develop because i cannot dev without having vip on imvu so.....yea

Are you good with graphics?
no but i am good at getting info and finding things for others
Posted 12 years ago
Soul wrote:
no but i am good at getting info and finding things for others

I once met a girl who sold solution manuals to textbooks for credits.
I guess you could always ask around and ask if anyone is will to give you credits for research.

Actually, I know for a fact that the Netherlands Free credit offers on IMVU have something like that, where they give you credits for completing research tasks. So, if you could get a Netherlands proxy, you would be all set.
only thing is how can i get a netherlands proxy?
rockmelt.....i always use that one now its faster
i know what a IP address is but i myself have no idea what mine is.......im not that techy.... tech tends to break around me >.<
Posted 12 years ago
Soul wrote:
i know what a IP address is but i myself have no idea what mine is.......im not that techy.... tech tends to break around me >.<

Please ask questions dealing with that thread in that thread. It is in a hidden section of our site that we do not want public.