need some help.

lalyhanz
by lalyhanz · 8 posts
12 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 12 years ago · Author
someone just h4c|< my pc. all my yahoo, google, mail has been h4c|<7d. what should i do? i no more can acces my mail also. any suggestion?
Posted 12 years ago
First of all scan your computer with a antivirus.
Second install Zonealarm it's a secondary firewall that protects your computer from being h4c|<7d into .
Third try restoring your passwords with a secondary email or secret questions.
And try to remember if you installed any suspicious files before this , i think a system restore would help with this just restore the system to the date before you installed any suspicious files.
Hope it helps.
thanks. damn. tracking cookies. can u give me crack for the zone alarm software? i cant find full version.
Posted 12 years ago
I wouldn't trust cracks since they might make the program worthless. Just download the free version of it. It works fine as a firewall
gracias.. ^^ friendly comunity.
Posted 12 years ago
If your yahoo security questions have been changed then call yahoo. Yahoo's phone support keeps copies of of your old security questions which they will let you answer over the phone.

If you need a phone to call yahoo, we can recommend several online free calling services that allow free phone calls to the US.
Posted 12 years ago
Nikky Maxim wrote:
I wouldn't trust cracks since they might make the program worthless. Just download the free version of it. It works fine as a firewall

Just have to make sure you get the crack from legitimate places. It usually easy to tell when a crack is fake.