Manual Vs Automatic IP Changing

vianjb
by vianjb · 3 posts
12 years ago in Trackers
Posted 12 years ago · Author
there is some way to get an IMVU credit as completing surveys, download programs, etc on the "view current offer or complete a survey in earn credit"

but need a way to hide ip address to complete the survey remains the same.

There are two ways you can do to hide ip address

1. manual
2. automatic

* Manual

Manually, search ip address on a website provider ip address, then enter the ip and port into the proxy settings on the browser you use

Automatic

[spoiler=Click here for full trhead]Today I found a software again, you can download to automatically hide your ip, just click connect then you will be change your ip address. i like this software to hide my ip cuz the software get fast to my access because if I do the manual way, I will make a slow connection

may i not to write a description for HS , you can read the description on the site [ Located for description on under site ]

Link download Hs : Click Here

well , how to earn credit with the HS ??
okay , i have a my version example to earn credit , may you can earn credit with your creativity

1. if you finish to instal HS , you can connect HS for hide you ip
2. Go to imvu web then log in with dummy account ( Dummy account must be 1 month old , this way for get easy to transfer to the main account )
3. then , go to tab earn credit and then u can look " current an offer , complete a survey and watch a video " ( Select one )
4. complete survey of the "complete an offer, complete a survey or watch" might be able to finish 2 or 3 or more survey
5. if maybe you'd had enough, you can transfer the credit to be the main account.
6. disconnect Hs and then delete your chace . Press Ctrl + shift + del to make easy for delete chace
7. if you want to earn credit again , connect your Hs and repeat it point 2 to 7 ( with other dummy account )

TIPS :

1. if this way you fail to get credit in 10 minutes or more , you can disconnect hs and relog your dummy account.
2. if you have done point 1 and fail to . change your dummy account with other dummy account
3. i dont make sure for this but i always success to earn credit in time 12pm to 12am ( GMT + 7:00 )
4. how to have a dummy account with 1 month old ?? you can buy dummy account 1 month old in your friend ( 3k of 10 dummy account )
5. I hope you get understand with my speak and sorry if i make you get confused[/spoiler]

-- Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:21 am --

dont instal 7 day trial version , cuz if the HS expired you cannot to get access perfectly and the hs always get self disconnect.

( from my experience )
Posted 12 years ago
vianjb wrote:
there is some way to get an IMVU credit as completing surveys, download programs, etc on the "view current offer or complete a survey in earn credit"

but need a way to hide ip address to complete the survey remains the same.

There are two ways you can do to hide ip address

1. manual
2. automatic

* Manual

Manually, search ip address on a website provider ip address, then enter the ip and port into the proxy settings on the browser you use

Automatic

[spoiler=Click here for full trhead]Today I found a software again, you can download to automatically hide your ip, just click connect then you will be change your ip address. i like this software to hide my ip cuz the software get fast to my access because if I do the manual way, I will make a slow connection

may i not to write a description for HS , you can read the description on the site [ Located for description on under site ]

Link download Hs : Click Here

well , how to earn credit with the HS ??
okay , i have a my version example to earn credit , may you can earn credit with your creativity

1. if you finish to instal HS , you can connect HS for hide you ip
2. Go to imvu web then log in with dummy account ( Dummy account must be 1 month old , this way for get easy to transfer to the main account )
3. then , go to tab earn credit and then u can look " current an offer , complete a survey and watch a video " ( Select one )
4. complete survey of the "complete an offer, complete a survey or watch" might be able to finish 2 or 3 or more survey
5. if maybe you'd had enough, you can transfer the credit to be the main account.
6. disconnect Hs and then delete your chace . Press Ctrl + shift + del to make easy for delete chace
7. if you want to earn credit again , connect your Hs and repeat it point 2 to 7 ( with other dummy account )

TIPS :

1. if this way you fail to get credit in 10 minutes or more , you can disconnect hs and relog your dummy account.
2. if you have done point 1 and fail to . change your dummy account with other dummy account
3. i dont make sure for this but i always success to earn credit in time 12pm to 12am ( GMT + 7:00 )
4. how to have a dummy account with 1 month old ?? you can buy dummy account 1 month old in your friend ( 3k of 10 dummy account )
5. I hope you get understand with my speak and sorry if i make you get confused[/spoiler]

-- Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:21 am --

dont instal 7 day trial version , cuz if the HS expired you cannot to get access perfectly and the hs always get self disconnect.

( from my experience )

In relativity you can't block your IP you can be on a Proxy w/ a dedicate single VPN and I bet within a hour i can have your home address

hell windows has built in tool to back trace your whole IP ...

http://commandwindows.com/tcpiputil.htm <-- Suggests you read