A friend of mine has been h4c|<7d. Please read.

LittleToxicMissTox
by LittleToxicMissTox · 10 posts
12 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 12 years ago · Author
Well, she was stupid. She gave out her password because one of her close friends gave her a homepage for free credits. But then the h4c|<7r gets into her account. She has tried to disable the account to stop the hackers. But they have reactivated them, but cheating in on IMVU saying they were crying their ass off. That has happened two times.. So IMVU is helping the h4c|<7r. Not her.
We have talked with all kinds of people in the welcoming help room. Bunch of people have filed help tickets, and her display picture even says h4c|<7d. But IMVU still helps the h4c|<7r to get the account reactivated..

Any tips, any help you guys can give to help us is gladly appreciated.
Yes she has changed her password.
Yes she has changed her email.
The h4c|<7r still comes in.. And even when the account has been disabled, the h4c|<7r has been in it.

And is it possible to find the IP of this h4c|<7r, and get him or her stopped? Because this h4c|<7r is experienced, and must have done it before. A danger for many. The friend that gave her the link "claims" to have been h4c|<7d too while the link was brought out. We don't know if that is true or not..

Update: The h4c|<7r is now pretending to be her. Telling people to check her shop, and don't have the word h4c|<7d on the profile picture anymore..

Thanks on before hand.

Tox
Posted 12 years ago
Well,if he had the password,he dasnt needed to be h4c|<7r....Even with IP,you cant find him.But we will see,what the masters of the mafia will say about,when they get online.Be patient a lil pls,and welcome to the family.
Thank you very much.

We are not that concerned about the account it self. Since she just want it deleted.. Of course I rather have she gets the account again, but it is probably safer to just delete it.. Which is what she has tried, but failed to.

Anyway, we want to stop this h4c|<7r. If it is true what I've gathered, then he/she has a whole line of hacking. First h4c|<7d a person, told friends to get credits though this site. Then h4c|<7d them, told their friends to use this site, and so on. Apparently he/she only goes after VIP accounts. I can not back any of this up, due to the person that has been telling me most of it, is the one whoes account gave my friend the link. And she has apparently - what I can gather - been begging for my friends details in a while..

Here is the website that was used:

http://myjotform.com/form/21756107693559

I have been gifted a male hairstyle from my friends account, shortly after it was h4c|<7d.. Which I do not understand - why I was gifted and apparently no one else. But she managed to get into the account today, while it was reactivated for the first time - and she saw that most of her credits were used up. My guess is they are all gone by now..

We got contact to some of the staff though a lot of disguising with mods in the welcome room on IMVU. And they should be on the case.

She would like was her things in her inventory, and the things she had created to be transferred to her new account. But it seems IMVU won't/can't do that. Which I understand. But if any one has head about it being possible, then I'd gladly know.

Thank you again

Tox
Posted 12 years ago
I am guessing she has a keylogger from that website on her computer. The best thign i can tell you now is tell her to scan her computer and only use the on screen keyboard for password entering . Also tell her to get zonealarm , it's a secondary firewall to protect from hackers.
Tell her to file a help ticket telling CS to ignore any tickets written from the h4c|<7d accoutn and let them know all the information proving that the accoutn is hers andnot the hackers.
Yes you can nto call a phisher a h4c|<7r but its not the real issue now.
I would suggest calling CS and lettign them know about the mess she is in . And they should help.
You can not transfer products to other accoutn since its impossible to do so and cs won't do it either way .
http://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/myj ... 6107693559
That site is blacklisted .
Posted 12 years ago
Do you really want the account permanently disabled?

If she does, she can talk to me over skype (or any other messenger of her choice). Since she has been the one paying for the account, getting it disabled permanently will be extremely easy.
She is mostly interested in getting her stuff. At least what she uploaded in shops. If there was some way that that stuff could be taken from her account and to the one she has now [ as far as I've understood, she doesn't have some of the things on her computer any more. So can't re upload it. ] she would be grateful.

But yes, she wants the permanently banned because she doesn't like some one in her "second life" we could call it. No wonder..

Thanks

Tox
Posted 12 years ago
LittleToxicMissTox wrote:
She is mostly interested in getting her stuff. At least what she uploaded in shops. If there was some way that that stuff could be taken from her account and to the one she has now [ as far as I've understood, she doesn't have some of the things on her computer any more. So can't re upload it. ] she would be grateful.

But yes, she wants the permanently banned because she doesn't like some one in her "second life" we could call it. No wonder..

Thanks

Tox

We could easily rip her files for her and return them back to her. Contact one of us on Skype.
Posted 12 years ago
She contacted me.
I got the pids from her disabled catalog through google hacking; looks like about 50 products.
I can take care of it.

She seems most worried about her photo albums though which the h4c|<7r deleted.
Posted 12 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
She contacted me.
I got the pids from her disabled catalog through google h4(k1n9; looks like about 50 products.
I can take care of it.

She seems most worried about her photo albums though which the h4(k3r deleted.

Ah,alright. I don't think there is any way to recover the photo albums.
Posted 12 years ago
Ð▪ℳ wrote:
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
She contacted me.
I got the pids from her disabled catalog through google h4(k1n9; looks like about 50 products.
I can take care of it.

She seems most worried about her photo albums though which the h4(k3r deleted.

Ah,alright. I don't think there is any way to recover the photo albums.

I recovered a single image with google hacking. Other than that, I am pretty sure they are lost.