How to get back a h4c|<7d account?

Unpretending
by Unpretending · 4 posts
11 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 11 years ago · Author
Hi,
my friend's account was h4c|<7d by a girl some days ago, and I asked on Imvu how can he get it back (they dont seem to care too much about it) but I was wondering if there is some other way to get it back. It sucks for him because he bought his name and now he is using a Guest_ account while she enjoys his main account. Can he get it back without the help of Imvu?

Thanks (and sowwy if this isnt the right place to post this)
Posted 11 years ago
Unpretending wrote:
Hi,
my friend's account was h4c|<7d by a girl some days ago, and I asked on Imvu how can he get it back (they dont seem to care too much about it) but I was wondering if there is some other way to get it back. It sucks for him because he bought his name and now he is using a Guest_ account while she enjoys his main account. Can he get it back without the help of Imvu?

We keep our tutorial on getting back accounts in the VIP section of our forums.
Posted 11 years ago · Author
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
Unpretending wrote:
Hi,

We keep our tutorial on getting back accounts in the VIP section of our forums.

Where can I find this section? s: