Guest_ Creator

Unpretending
by Unpretending · 8 posts
11 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 11 years ago · Author
I traded an account like 2 days ago, I was looking at the inventory and realized some of her items were created by a Guest_ user
How is it possible?
I went to this person's web profile, she doesn't have many products but anyways .... You need to be VIP or have your name bought to be a creator, right?
Posted 11 years ago
They must have submitted the items back when we h4c|<7d create mode and allowed guests to submit. IMVU patched it a while back.
Posted 11 years ago
Wait, imvu actually patched it? :D
Posted 11 years ago
Random wrote:
Wait, imvu actually patched it? :D

Yeah a long time ago. Guests can't even open create mode anymore.

Well..they can with a certain version of t3de I have but I am pretty sure it's based off an old client.
Posted 11 years ago
so they actually blocked it instead of putting another box on it to hide it from sight?... They have improved... :I
Posted 11 years ago
Random wrote:
so they actually blocked it instead of putting another box on it to hide it from sight?... They have improved... :I

Yes, they have smartened up in a few areas. And their new client (482.4) seems to be getting better. Improving the render modes and the overall quality.
Posted 11 years ago
That was you guys? Lord, I heard about that, Everyone was going mental developing.
Posted 11 years ago
BloodLustD wrote:
That was you guys? Lord, I heard about that, Everyone was going mental developing.

Yeah it was an interesting week.