IMVU Hates Me..

zaq321
by zaq321 · 4 posts
11 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 11 years ago · Author
hello .. i've been having serious issues with imvu lately .. they took the trigger dicks away that i made with the meshes i got here last year and disabled 5 of my accounts within one week .. so i used an account that i never used before yesterday to pass a pants dick through PR and it passed easy with NO bad marks .. i hid it and didn't use it but the account was disabled an hour later! .. how is that even possible? .. they must have tracked the mesh in some way .. if there is any secret way to pass sex items through peer review i would like to know how to do it .. the imvu nazi censors have taken all of the fun out of that place .. any help would be greatly appreciated .. thanks..
Posted 11 years ago
zaq321 wrote:
hello .. i've been having serious issues with imvu lately .. they took the trigger dicks away that i made with the meshes i got here last year and disabled 5 of my accounts within one week .. so i used an account that i never used before yesterday to pass a pants dick through PR and it passed easy with NO bad marks .. i hid it and didn't use it but the account was disabled an hour later! .. how is that even possible? .. they must have tracked the mesh in some way .. if there is any secret way to pass sex items through peer review i would like to know how to do it .. the imvu nazi censors have taken all of the fun out of that place .. any help would be greatly appreciated .. thanks..

Do you have skype?
Contact me over skype and I will clean your mesh for you. You have to clean them now.
Posted 11 years ago
oh yeah about that im having the same problem ... how do u clean mesh bro o.O.