introduction

Chelseahaz
by Chelseahaz · 39 posts
15 years ago in Introductions
Posted 15 years ago
:roll: Today is the day of joking with people's choices. (not that that pic shows 2 gays but its the meaning of it)
I don't give a damn if they were gays, if they play well and work great in the team thats all that matters. :P
Posted 15 years ago
Fallen wrote:
:roll: Today is the day of joking with people's choices. (not that that pic shows 2 gays but its the meaning of it)
I don't give a damn if they were gays, if they play well and work great in the team thats all that matters. :P

u are very wrong .. if u put them in Soccer team with other streight guys what u think they do after match .. take shower all 20 players in same room nude to skin ... i wouldnt like that and it affect moral of players and it affect game ...
Posted 15 years ago
I understand you're point of view, but just because one is homossexual doesn't mean they are sex machines.
It takes time to build real relationships, just like in straight couples.
Its not just:
"Whoo that guy is naked! *Rapes* xDD Cmon... unless you mean one-night "action". But even so, they are professionals, and if they are smart, they keep acting professional, because that way they can defend themselfs if something happen:
Fans: "You're gay!"
Player:"I'm gay, but I keep scoring for the club."

We can't point the finger at someone that is gay... what if he was the best player in the team and the one who scored the most? We gonna loose all games just because his choices? Ofc not >.< at least in my opinion.
Last edited by Fallen on Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted 15 years ago
Look. Gay = Soccer

The fact that you have to prove in such details that being Gay is ok, proves obviously what it has to be said to towards Soccer.
Posted 15 years ago
I'm not a paparazzi to know all players actions, moves and places they go, but one of the best Soccer players Cristiano Ronaldo, you probbably hear him with many woman, but there were pics taken to him, dressed in all pink, with a flower on his cap soo...
And not all players all gay... btw we are pretty much spamming this topic >.<
Posted 15 years ago
Ronaldo is a SOCCER player.

oh yeah i forgot you live in portusag
Posted 15 years ago
Your so called Soccer isnt Soccer either.

It should be called FIFA at most...

But NFL = Soccer.
Posted 15 years ago
well i never called europian Soccer soccer it was always Soccer cos its happen before other one ...
best sport on earth for me ... GO CHELSEA ! ! !