Things you find in a grocery store

BloodLustD
by BloodLustD · 156 posts
11 years ago in Social Games
Posted 11 years ago
BloodLustD wrote:
N - Niggers

Do not use racist terms on our forums, I will not tolerate it.

O - Oranges
Posted 11 years ago
P - Plums
Posted 11 years ago · Author
respectable black man is a noun in the English language. The word originated as a neutral term referring to black people, as a variation of the Spanish/Portuguese noun negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger ("color black").

Meaning, It's only a Racist term, if your looking to throw blame at people for a silly little word.

P - Potatoes.

-- Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:29 pm --

Also, it's only a racist term when it's Directed at someone or something, I wasn't directing it at anything except things you find in a grocery store.
Posted 11 years ago
BloodLustD wrote:
The word originated as a neutral term referring to black people

Meaning, It's only a Racist term, if your looking to throw blame at people for a silly little word. Also, it's only a racist term when it's Directed at someone or something, I wasn't directing it at anything except things you find in a grocery store.

There is not a product on any store shelves today with that name, therefore it is being directed at the people in said grocery store. Therefore, it is a racist term. Besides that, in this day and age, it a derogatory term, no matter what it started out to be. So, don't use it on the forums.

Q - Quaker grits
Posted 11 years ago · Author
Fair enough, I won't.
But there was in the 50's it was called N Hair, it was Tobacco.
http://listverse.wpengine.netdna-cdn.co ... -48-am.png

R - Rice
Posted 11 years ago
BloodLustD wrote:
Fair enough, I won't.
But there was in the 50's it was called N Hair, it was Tobacco.
http://listverse.wpengine.netdna-cdn.co ... -48-am.png

R - Rice

Yeah, I Googled that up before I made that statement, that's why I added "today" into it lol.

S - Spices