Rainbow Text

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 15 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Homepage Codes
Posted 12 years ago
pfffftt the only reason i use CSS is to do webpage backgrounds and if i am doing multiple frames that need to be exactly the same. other then that i never use it lol (i havent really found a reason to)
just like the code i sent you don when you asked for some help about Iframes lol
Posted 12 years ago
heathersboy17 wrote:
pfffftt the only reason i use CSS is to do webpage backgrounds and if i am doing multiple frames that need to be exactly the same. other then that i never use it lol (i havent really found a reason to)
just like the code i sent you don when you asked for some help about Iframes lol

Most good website now work with CSS. Every graphic on the site is because of CSS. If you only do for background, then you probably don't know much about CSS. Also iframe has nothing to do with CSS.
Posted 12 years ago · Author
[ACID] h4c|<7r wrote:
heathersboy17 wrote:

Most good website now work with CSS. Every graphic on the site is because of CSS. If you only do for background, then you probably don't know much about CSS. Also iframe has nothing to do with CSS.

Actually, you can style an iframe with CSS.
Posted 12 years ago
[ACID] h4c|<7r wrote:
heathersboy17 wrote:

lol your right, i dont know much about CSS xD
but thats why im working on learning more about that lol
when i was taught HTML we never used CSS so thats why i hardly use it.
but yesterday i was looking at i think C++ or CSS3 idk wich one, but one of them i found very very usefull and im going to be working with that today lol
Posted 11 years ago
Ok look I found another...that worked for me!