What Comes To Mind

Darkest Fantasy
by Darkest Fantasy · 39 posts
13 years ago in Social Games
Posted 10 years ago · Author
Awww Grazie. :D

The strength of a dragon, with it's almighty fierceness in whatever you pursue. You see things in many different shades, not just a cut and dry black and white. You have a playfulness about you when the moment is right, but keep such composure as to not be taken for granted.

You have gained a cupcake for that. :D :bun:
Posted 10 years ago
Wow, dead on! It's like reading my horoscope for today. La ringrazio tanto. :)

Looking closely at your avi pic, the mysterious lady seems to have an uncanny resemblance to Xena: Warrior Princess (played by Lucy Lawless). Xena is a an "infamous warrior on a quest to seek redemption for her past sins against the innocent by using her formidable fighting skills to now help those who are unable to defend themselves..."

I bow to thee, and humbly accept your mouthwatering yummy cupcake. Mille grazie. Nomnomnom! :)
The fierceness of the world and life, surrounding the innocence of youth, digging it's long sharp claws in as it takes hold of them.
Posted 10 years ago
The color purple seems to dominate your avatar pic. Shades of purple have different meanings. Here are some of them:

"Purple combines the calm stability of blue and the fierce energy of red. The color purple is often associated with royalty, nobility, luxury, power, and ambition. Purple also represents meanings of wealth, extravagance, creativity, wisdom, dignity, grandeur, devotion, peace, pride, mystery, independence, and magic.

The color purple is a rare occurring color in nature and as a result is often seen as having sacred meaning. Lavender, orchid, lilac, and violet flowers are considered delicate and precious.

The color purple has a variety of effects on the mind and body, including uplifting spirits, calming the mind and nerves, enhancing the sacred, creating feelings of spirituality, increasing nurturing tendencies and sensitivity, and encouraging imagination and creativity.

Purple is associated spirituality, the sacred, higher self, passion, third eye, fulfillment, and vitality. Purple helps align oneself with the whole of the universe.

Different shades, tints, and hues of purple have different meanings. Light purple hues represent feminine energy and delicacy, as well as romantic and nostalgic feelings. Dark purple hues evoke feelings of gloom, sadness, and frustration. Bright purple hues suggest riches and royalty.

Light purple or lavender is a feminine, graceful, elegant color that has long been associated with refined, wealthy women. While the color purple represents royalty, lavender represents beauty and femininity. Lavender is considered to be the 'grown-up' pink."

I'm not sure if you purposely picked the color purple for the above-mentioned meanings. Oh well... what the heck, at least, I earned some Medits copying and pasting the above paragraphs. :)
A bit of a gambler or risk taker. Although you are one whom likes to have things just so, every now and then you like to take your chances and see where things may go. You are one that prefers to have balance and stability and be in control of the situation. You consider yourself a protector of sorts to that which is most precious to you. You will wrap your loving arms around that very delicate treasure to protect it, and almost dare someone to try to impose harm. Although your claws may be long and sharp, you handle that delicate treasure with a gentle grip, however, you will not hesitate to let a threat succumb to the fierceness and ability of those claws to shred them to mere shards of nothingness.
Posted 10 years ago
So true... Nice! Thanks.

Putting your right hand on your heart symbolizes your candidness. When you say something, you can say it knowing that is the truth.

You are holding a lighted lamp. Light symbolizes knowledge; knowlege is capable of removing ignorance, as the light removing darkness. The flame of your lamp always burns upwards; you love to acquire knowledge that would take you towards higher ideals. Knowledge is lasting inner wealth by which all your outer achievement can be accomplished... Your single lamp can light hundreds more, like knowledge can give it to many more. The brilliance of your light does not diminish despite its repeated use to light many more lamps.

*Squinting while looking closely at your avatar pic, what the heck is on your right upper arm. Is it a tattoo of a butterfly, bow tie, ribbon, or just an oil smudge from fixing your car? ROFL.
Posted 9 years ago
how can he bites his own tail ??? yeah I am not a literate o.O and he is a dragon -.-
Posted 9 years ago
Beauty in the form of comments, wishing i could be a poet! :D
Posted 9 years ago
Can't figure out his picture not an anime fan much but I guess he is a quiet anime.