White or Black

Kristina20
by Kristina20 · 877 posts
14 years ago in Social Games
Posted 10 years ago
Liquid

"Be like water; water has form and yet it has no form. It is the softest [substance] on earth, yet it penetrates the hardest rock. It has no shape of its own, yet it can take any shape in which it is placed. In a cup, it becomes the shape of the cup. In a vase, it takes the shape of the vase and curls about the stems of flowers. Put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Please observe the adaptability of water. If you squeeze it fast, the water will flow out quickly. If you squeeze it slowly, it will come out slowly. Water may seem to move in contradiction, even uphill, but it chooses any way open to it so that it may reach the sea. It may flow swiftly or it may flow slowly, but its purpose is inexorable, its destiny sure." - Bruce Lee

When you squeeze water, it flows out of your hands. The greater the force you exert, the faster water flows away. It doesn’t resist. Oddly enough, this yielding quality of water can overcome any obstacle it faces. Through patience and perseverance, water can wear down the hardest of rocks. It does so by finding anyway it can to get by the obstacles in its path. This is the yielding power of water... Got milk? Got water? Gulp...Gulp...Gulp... :)

Sweet or Sour?
Posted 10 years ago
I could drive both manual and automatic transmissions. However, I prefer "automatic" for simplicity. I usually commute in bad traffic, and it could require long drives; forget about control, speed, power and fuel economy - characteristics of manual transmissions. IMHO, it's not worth the stress, driving a stick shift through traffic jams... :)

PC or Mac?
Posted 10 years ago
I could drive both manual and automatic transmissions. However, I prefer "automatic" for simplicity. I usually commute in bad traffic, and it could require long drives; forget about control, speed, power and fuel economy - characteristics of manual transmissions. IMHO, it's not worth the stress, driving a stick shift through traffic jams... :)

PC or Mac?

Edit: Please delete this due to "double post." I don't know how this happened. Sorry...
Last edited by Gr8bugaly on Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Posted 10 years ago
I've driven stick shift for so long that I guess I never really thought about it as stressful in that situation...it just comes naturally like breathing...but I see your point.

PC. I've never had any experience with Mac.

Steak or Lobster?
Posted 10 years ago
I like steak compared to lobster because buying/eating a steak gives me plenty of bang for the buck. A yummy well-prepared steak is more filling/satisfying to my tummy. :)

GA or AP?
Posted 10 years ago
AP...no hesitation...don't ask! hahaha

Whip cream or Chocolate Sauce?
Posted 10 years ago
Whipped Cream... doesn't stain much, less messy, less runny... :)

Freestyle skiing or Snowboard?
Posted 9 years ago
Snowboard

rowing or canoeing ?? :doubt:
Posted 9 years ago
Canoeing

Star wars or Star Trek?