Did you hear about the freespin news-it's changing....

DarknessReader
by DarknessReader · 2 posts
16 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 16 years ago · Author
I do remember the free spin thing was going to change, but if I recall, it's back again. 75 credits/extra spin. The only way it hurts the economy is really re-selling their credits if you ask me, it makes them lose money in the long run. I do also wish it was a bit easier to win, but I do understand the whole meaning behind the business. Yes it would benefit the devs, but not necessarily anyone else.

The quests are down, and I didn't even know they existed until I looked at the post on THIS site. >.>. And yeah, the treasure hunt is down too! I haven't gotten to try it either *cry*. I did manage to make a nice avatar/room with the 5k you get from your 4 days of chatting, and the like 1k you get for starting. I hope to get more involved with this site so I can enjoy IMVU more fully too. Good luck to everyone else who wishes they had more credits though. I hope I helped or at least gave a good opinion lol
Posted 16 years ago
It is to do with underage people who spend real money then gamble it in the FreeSpin (as it is real credits=real money)