Buying a Trigger Cock

Xbox Moments
by Xbox Moments · 10 posts
10 years ago in Mafia Market
Posted 10 years ago · Author
I have $4 in amazon gift cards and I have credits on IMVU I'm trying to buy a trigger dick
Posted 10 years ago
Check out the black market and send a pm to Don Von Free Credits

buysell/single_ad.php?ad_id=491
buysell/single_ad.php?ad_id=392

ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=2
Posted 9 years ago
i has imvu credits that i want to use on here to buy a trigger dick for my boyfriend on imvu
Posted 9 years ago
as i know here you buy only the meshes so you can create one yourself.for buying an already submited to imvu product you have to contact someone who sells.but i dont know if anyone is selling for credits anymore.for example i have one that i can sell you but only for $ transfered to paypal.If your interested pm me for details
Posted 8 years ago
adryan87 wrote:
as i know here you buy only the meshes so you can create one yourself.for buying an already submited to imvu product you have to contact someone who sells.but i dont know if anyone is selling for credits anymore.for example i have one that i can sell you but only for $ transfered to paypal.If your interested pm me for details

Its nice to know that someone is selling the one that is already been submitted to imvu! I know a lot of Mafias are looking for one! :aHappy: :aHappy: :aHappy:
Posted 8 years ago
Adryan wrote:

This would be a good alternative for those that don't have VIP or creator status. I might just give you a pm next time I am on the market for triggers :D
Posted 8 years ago
False Image wrote:
Adryan wrote:

This would be a good alternative for those that don't have VIP or creator status. I might just give you a pm next time I am on the market for triggers :D

welcome to pm me anytime lol
Posted 7 years ago
Adryan wrote:
False Image wrote: Adryan wrote:as i know here you buy only the meshes so you can create one yourself.for buying an already submited to imvu product you have to contact someone who sells.but i dont know if anyone is selling for credits anymore.for example i have one that i can sell you but only for $ transfered to paypal.If your interested pm me for details
This would be a good alternative for those that don't have VIP or creator status. I might just give you a pm next time I am on the market for triggerswelcome to pm me anytime lol

Are you still selling the triggers?
Posted 7 years ago
@D.M

Thank you! You have been super helpful lately! Greatly appreciate it :D