Chat Drop Codes

hopeshater
by hopeshater · 24 posts
9 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 9 years ago
QLT wrote:
I used to work at this Investagators place. When I was hired the lady was like, my husband made a product, so I can see the past 24 hours of the chat log, it e-mails me it. I eventually came up with the conclusion that she was trolling me because she would never give me any further information on the product she was "claiming" to have.

If it was a product that did it, It would have to be a flash widget that automatically activates whenever someone goes into the room.
Posted 9 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
QLT wrote:
I used to work at this Investagators place. When I was hired the lady was like, my husband made a product, so I can see the past 24 hours of the chat log, it e-mails me it. I eventually came up with the conclusion that she was trolling me because she would never give me any further information on the product she was "claiming" to have.

If it was a product that did it, It would have to be a flash widget that automatically activates whenever someone goes into the room.

Yeah... I think she was trolling me though because she would never show any proof of the product and when I asked for the name of the product she was like "ohh its a billion credits" -rolls eyes-
Posted 9 years ago
QLT wrote:
Yeah... I think she was trolling me though because she would never show any proof of the product and when I asked for the name of the product she was like "ohh its a billion credits" -rolls eyes-

Makes me want to try writing a Google query to locate products in the catalog that cost 1billion or more just to see what's there.
Posted 9 years ago
D.M wrote:
QLT wrote:

Makes me want to try writing a Google query to locate products in the catalog that cost 1billion or more just to see what's there.

You could just go to IMVU Shop & sort by Price: High to Low. At first I thought people that uploaded products with a price of 1billion+ had to have 1billion credits to upload that type of product.. And I talked to one of the creators and was sadly mistaken. :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:
Posted 9 years ago
In my experience, most of the 1 billion products are just custom skins .... so people can brag that their skin is one of a kind and costs a billion credits in the catalog. You also tend to see several wedding rings.
Posted 9 years ago
A friend of mine who can code created a program that is outdated now due to imvu updates and he stopped getting on imvu to update his program, he was able to access room chats without being in there and go back in the chat log for 48 hours. even show whispers between 2 players. I think that program somehow accesses imvu server considering they save that information in servers temporarily. So it is possible but i'm not sure how he did it
Posted 9 years ago
ThatsOnlyMe wrote:
A friend of mine who can code created a program that is outdated now due to imvu updates and he stopped getting on imvu to update his program, he was able to access room chats without being in there and go back in the chat log for 48 hours. even show whispers between 2 players. I think that program somehow accesses imvu server considering they save that information in servers temporarily. So it is possible but i'm not sure how he did it

Do you have the outdated version? If so, we can reverse engineer it.

His program may have been grabbing the chat from his IMVU logs on his own computer; we have a program that does that as well.
Posted 9 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
ThatsOnlyMe wrote:

Do you have the outdated version? If so, we can reverse engineer it.

His program may have been grabbing the chat from his IMVU logs on his own computer; we have a program that does that as well.

I have formatted my computer, but i believe I have a backup somewhere, i'll look and let you know as soon as I find it
Posted 9 years ago · Author
if anyone finds it could u let me know ty
Posted 9 years ago
hopeshater wrote:
if anyone finds it could u let me know ty

https://www.imvumafias.org/imvu/Downloads.html

- IMVU Chat Recoverer
Recover chat lines from your logs

A programe to recover chat history. is already here.