Imvu pics of the wonderful me, lol.

NaughtySin269
by NaughtySin269 · 35 posts
15 years ago in Graphics Design
Posted 15 years ago · Author
Here are a few pics of me, oh the wonderful me. Just kidding, im not that wonderful. lol.

The head was made just for me by a great friend of mine. I have had the same head for almost 3 years now. The skins are just 2 of my favorites. I am rather picky when it comes to my skin on my avi. I hate the skins where it looks like you have a rash between your legs, lol. If you want the links let me know and I will send them to you :)
Posted 15 years ago
Don i believe we should give her rank ... as i know her personaly she has many skills and i trust her well it would be better for her to know more .. so she could help us know more also ...
I was going through pictures and WOW! This picture was made like 2 years ago. How things have changed since then, lol.

Posted 15 years ago
Ejo Capo da'Retroguaria wrote:
Don i believe we should give her rank ... as i know her personaly she has many skills and i trust her well it would be better for her to know more .. so she could help us know more also ...

I will watch her and we will see Ejo.
I love thses pic's btw.

She is well on her way to gaining rank. :D
~looks around and gets that im being watched feeling~ Now thats a first, its usually the other way around, lol.
Thanks for the compliment on my pics. I was gonna post up some "normal" avi pics but i dont know what normal is, LMAO.
Posted 15 years ago
Hey I would like to get your critic as professional artist.

Image :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: