Beware of Mods

absynthian
by absynthian · 79 posts
14 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 11 years ago
Well how would you know that you don't have an IMVU Staff Spy in here? I hope you guys have some way of stopping that from happening, and if IMVU is smart (which I doubt) they wouldn't have their spy work from their offices but from their home. What would be awesome is if that person could be turned into a double agent and we get them to double cross IMVU....heh heh heh (evil laugh)
Posted 10 years ago
Thanks for the tip and will watch out... hehe
Posted 10 years ago
PhoenixRising wrote:
Well how would you know that you don't have an IMVU Staff Spy in here? I hope you guys have some way of stopping that from happening, and if IMVU is smart (which I doubt) they wouldn't have their spy work from their offices but from their home. What would be awesome is if that person could be turned into a double agent and we get them to double cross IMVU....heh heh heh (evil laugh)

First, none of our staff is located anywhere near either of the IMVU inc headquarters.
Second, we do not know, but I will not start a witch hunt to find out.
Posted 10 years ago
You just have to check who is moded before you get into a room..;)
Posted 10 years ago
They don't have anything better to do. Than screw with everyone
Posted 9 years ago
a mod is just a stupid slave of imvu, they have no power, working for free all day and they feels popular ... I think they are just idiots. These are hidden products
by a mod! http://gyazo.com/743c5b1d3edcf4dd6b6f085d76863744
Ha! this is not silly?
Posted 9 years ago
wow that's crazy o.O
Posted 8 years ago
-- Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:15 am --

axiom wrote:
a mod is just a stupid slave of imvu, they have no power, working for free all day and they feels popular ... I think they are just idiots. These are hidden products
by a mod!http://gyazo.com/743c5b1d3edcf4dd6b6f085d76863744Ha! this is not silly?

Good job axiom! I agree with you in every single word. I want also to denounce, power misuse, and favoritism by these IMVU dogs.