for fun

itachima
by itachima · 8 posts
9 years ago in Social Games
Posted 9 years ago · Author
*Do you have to have your closet doors open or closed when you go to sleep? > no diffrence for me

*Have you ever taken bottles of shampoo or conditioner from a hotel? > i don't nedd hotels, always at home ♥

*Do you sleep with your legs tucked under the blankets or one foot out? > foot out

*Have you ever stolen anything before? yes, to learn someone a lesson, and give it back, then no more stolen :p

*Would you rather be attacked by a grizzly or a nest of hornets? > dosen't matter if Grizzly or N.hornets, it an attack from both

*Have you ever counted your steps while you walk? > yeah funny :p

*Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing? > aw yeah, it's like a music player in my head, crazy time !

*Do you watch cartoons? > yup, time to time

*You have to bury treasure, where would you hide it? > i'll just hide with it :p
Posted 9 years ago
*Do you have to have your closet doors open or closed when you go to sleep? > Open

*Have you ever taken bottles of shampoo or conditioner from a hotel? > Always :P

*Do you sleep with your legs tucked under the blankets or one foot out? > Legs and feet under blanket

*Have you ever plundered anything before? Never

*Would you rather be attacked by a grizzly or a nest of hornets? > Grezzly should kill me instantly, so I prefer this

*Have you ever counted your steps while you walk? > Yes

*Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing? > Yeah I did

*Do you watch cartoons? > Yes yes yes :D

*You have to bury treasure, where would you hide it? > in the sewers
Posted 9 years ago
*Do you have to have your closet doors open or closed when you go to sleep? > Defo closed I feel like someone watching me if the closet door is open so I am never comfy having it open while I am sleeping.

*Have you ever taken bottles of shampoo or conditioner from a hotel? > Nope but I think some soap I did lol

*Do you sleep with your legs tucked under the blankets or one foot out? > Hot in my country so no blanket nor clothes for me

*Have you ever plundered anything before? I did some when I was lost

*Would you rather be attacked by a grizzly or a nest of hornets? > If the grizzly will turn out to be a handsome tall dark prince yes I don't mind lmao

*Have you ever counted your steps while you walk? > Yes, I did several times in tiles

*Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing? > I don't remember I did but I must have long time ago

*Do you watch cartoons? > Aye

*You have to bury treasure, where would you hide it? > Graveyard
Posted 9 years ago
*Do you have to have your closet doors open or closed when you go to sleep? > Closed

*Have you ever taken bottles of shampoo or conditioner from a hotel? > No.

*Do you sleep with your legs tucked under the blankets or one foot out? > Tucked in.

*Have you ever plundered anything before? Yes, sneaked extra gummy lollies from lolly jar.

*Would you rather be attacked by a grizzly or a nest of hornets? > Grizzly

*Have you ever counted your steps while you walk? > Yes.

*Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing? > Yes, while singing/humming a tune.

*Do you watch cartoons? > Yes. :3

*You have to bury treasure, where would you hide it? > Hidden in my memories.
Posted 9 years ago
*Do you have to have your closet doors open or closed when you go to sleep? > Doesn't boother me, but they usually semi-closed.

*Have you ever taken bottles of shampoo or conditioner from a hotel? > Nope, I use it all :D

*Do you sleep with your legs tucked under the blankets or one foot out? > Depending on the nights and the temperature, but usually tucked in or at most on the bed.

*Have you ever plundered anything before? Maybe, who's asking? >.>

*Would you rather be attacked by a grizzly or a nest of hornets? > Neither, they both have ouchies, a grizzly because I think I know how to deal with the situation.

*Have you ever counted your steps while you walk? > Not for an entire walk, I get lazy :P

*Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing? > There's always music playing in my head~

*Do you watch cartoons? > Yeah! :D

*You have to bury treasure, where would you hide it? > My room, no one can find anything in there :D
Posted 9 years ago

*Do you have to have your closet doors open or closed when you go to sleep? Closed .

*Have you ever taken bottles of shampoo or conditioner from a hotel? No way .

*Do you sleep with your legs tucked under the blankets or one foot out? Legs and feet always tucked in .

*Have you ever plundered anything before? Don't think so .

*Would you rather be attacked by a grizzly or a nest of hornets? Grizzly Bear .

*Have you ever counted your steps while you walk? Many Of Times .

*Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing? All the time ! Got to shake that booty ! :D

*Do you watch cartoons? I barely watch Tv , So Nope .

*You have to bury treasure, where would you hide it? In my back garden .
Posted 9 years ago
*Do you have to have your closet doors open or closed when you go to sleep? > Closed, I like things a certain way :P

*Have you ever taken bottles of shampoo or conditioner from a hotel? > When I was younger

*Do you sleep with your legs tucked under the blankets or one foot out? > Under, unless I get too hot

*Have you ever plundered anything before? No

*Would you rather be attacked by a grizzly or a nest of hornets? > Neither

*Have you ever counted your steps while you walk? > No

*Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing? > No

*Do you watch cartoons? > Yes, when I was younger

*You have to bury treasure, where would you hide it? > Somewhere I will remember
Posted 8 years ago
*Do you have to have your closet doors open or closed when you go to sleep? > closed

*Have you ever taken bottles of shampoo or conditioner from a hotel? > yes...I collect them ♥

*Do you sleep with your legs tucked under the blankets or one foot out? > under...I always use a towel blanket...

*Have you ever plundered anything before? no...is it fun??

*Would you rather be attacked by a grizzly or a nest of hornets? > Grizzly to see it closer

*Have you ever counted your steps while you walk? > yes...its fun!

*Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing? > sometimes

*Do you watch cartoons? > yes

*You have to bury treasure, where would you hide it? > in our back yard