Made a target

bloodyangelwes
by bloodyangelwes · 15 posts
8 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 8 years ago
bloodyangelwes wrote:
I put them in all their shops. They all passed peer review. So I had three copies of each item in shop asback ups. I only had my copy in my inventory. So when mine got taken down i went to check my alt and those were gone as well. I asked my friend and she said hers got banned last night.

Bluecava and guilty by association. IMVU inc uses a security system called Bluecava which spies on you and links your accounts together. The only thing I know that can protect you from bluecava is if you use IMVULite or T3DE.
Posted 8 years ago · Author
Damn I didn't know imvu went to those lengths. So because my friend and I have messaged before we were linked? A different computer was made to make my alt account and was only really used to run that account. Guess vpn doesn't count for anything anymore >.< So should I just give up on trying to submit stuff?
Posted 8 years ago
bloodyangelwes wrote:
Damn I didn't know imvu went to those lengths. So because my friend and I have messaged before we were linked? A different computer was made to make my alt account and was only really used to run that account. Guess vpn doesn't count for anything anymore >.< So should I just give up on trying to submit stuff?

Bluecava collects over 200 different pieces of information about you from your computer. If any of the information matches someone else, then they consider you "associated" with them. Then, if either of you get into trouble, you both do. The information includes ip, network, hardware id's, product keys, and lots of other freaky information ... such as your webcam and how many pixels are in your computer screen. They even do geolocation to get your latitude and longitude.
Posted 8 years ago · Author
Wow o-o that's actually really freaky.