Invisible Code

deadlee
by deadlee · 25 posts
15 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 8 years ago
Hydra wrote:
I actually think I found a way to be invisible (status wise) but still online. I accidentally found it a few months ago

How did you manage to do that?
Posted 8 years ago
Hydra wrote:
I actually think I found a way to be invisible (status wise) but still online. I accidentally found it a few months ago

That would be great Hydra...please share it with us...It would be nice to be invisible sometimes....Thanks in advance... :aHappy:
Posted 8 years ago
thessa wrote:
Hydra wrote:

That would be great Hydra...please share it with us...It would be nice to be invisible sometimes....Thanks in advance... :aHappy:

yea please do tell it would be usefull to have this lol :D

details please :D for a beer :lol:
Posted 7 years ago
There is a way, easy one too. On client, just set yourself on DND mode and pop you are offline. Make sure (if you use) that on imvu go? (mobile app/m.www) website is also set for "show as offline" otherwise, it will keep over-riding you on/offline now and then. :D quite easy.. Oh oh and member, that if you check your own status, it will always say online. But ask a friend to look, if you are online or not. They should be able to tell

There is like 1-2 minute update interval for it to set in. So wait a moment and check. I hope this helps.