On-IMVU Mafia Group

King Falcon
by King Falcon · 26 posts
15 years ago in Mafia News
Posted 15 years ago
Boy! You guyz are really into it..Great speak Don..I was like watching another mafia movie..This place is giving me too much energy :D ..Moment was like; young Don Falcon comes to Great wise Don and asks permission to involved in Black Market bussiness but old Don listenes quitely and tells him " Son, you are too young and your blood is running too fast but because of your anger and the power within you, your eyes are not seeing the danger you will be faced Cough!! Cough! Damn Lungs! ..Take a breath my experiences says we have to take it slow..Trust me one day, sooner than you think I will be gone and you will take control, you have to be calm enough to keep power in your hands..Cough!! Coughh!" and slowly leaves the meeting room.. :D Thank you nice people of Mafia I am having great time here..Don watch those Lungs! :lol:
Posted 15 years ago
most important is security and if we make group then it shouldnt be nothing with imvu h4c|<s or anything just maybe mafia group for fun .. but it would mess security a bit so i am now for NO ... :twisted:
Posted 15 years ago
Yes rugger he will be gone sooner then you think..

3-5 days? :\
Posted 15 years ago
Damn! I hate when I sense whats comin..
Posted 15 years ago · Author
Then maybe we could name the group Happy Bunny Community Page or something...
Posted 15 years ago
Gen. Phoenix Falcon wrote:
Then maybe we could name the group Happy Bunny Community Page or something...

That is the exact notion behind project portal. It will have its own staff group separate from the main group where we can keep contact over IMVU. The portal is going to be huge social lounge under our control once we get it up. Project portal will also serve us in bringing in members with the main group. Best of all, "IMVU Mafias" will not be mentioned anywhere within the groups. All references to the family will be code named. Soon, the project will launch; I just need to finish the data sifting process for the group list extractor. Other than that, everything is in place.
Posted 15 years ago · Author
Lovely.
Posted 15 years ago
I'm with the padrino... we been through lots of wars and its never pretty. Don Falcon is known to be don of imvu mafia in some parts... only one or two people on imvu knows i'm Capo'da Guerra Totale and that can put me and my family at risk... but i didnt give a fk bk then and i dont give a fk right now :twisted: but low key is the best way... we will see what project portal brings.

P.s we should start taking out the potential enemies who would most likely be a treat and the moles who tries to bring us down... like the ones in my family who constantly attacking from the inside and out :evil:
Posted 15 years ago
oh :lol: :lol: i didnt know that :laugh: so when is the next meetings? i got burning questions and issues...