Would You Rather?

AznPuff
by AznPuff · 146 posts
9 years ago in Social Games
Posted 8 years ago
Sleep :D

Would you rather live forever with one good friend or die tomorrow with the love of your life?
Posted 8 years ago
Live forever, and after I might fall in love with this one good friend :mrgreen:

Would you rather losing your hearing or sight?
Posted 8 years ago
I would rather lose my hearing. That might be a pain to live without sight :O even though it's not great to live without hearing but probably simplier since you still can read and write to communicate.

Would you rather sleep too much everyday or never sleep enough every day ?
Posted 8 years ago
Sleep too much cause OMG sleep is sooooo good :P

Would you rather turn a runaway train car to the left and kill a person you know standing on the tracks or let it go straight and kill 5 strangers?
Posted 8 years ago
NoOne wrote:
Sleep too much cause OMG sleep is sooooo good Would you rather turn a runaway train car to the left and kill a person you know standing on the tracks or let it go straight and kill 5 strangers?

Let it go straight and kill 5 strangers? Because they are just strangers.

Would you rather die from cancer or from drowning ?
Posted 8 years ago
drowning....so I wont let other people down and worry about me being sick...would spare them from taking care of me....but life is really too short .... we have to live our lives to its fullest....sometimes things maybe rough...but life is like a wheel...sometimes your up....and sometimes your down....but there is always a way to go back up! :wave:

would you rather live for now or live for the future?
Posted 8 years ago
Live now cause the future doesnt look good :P

Would you rather believe you were created by a supernatural being or know you are a product of evolution?
Posted 8 years ago
I believe in Darwin theory.

Would you rather to risk getting something new and exciting, or keep all your old certainties?
Posted 8 years ago
thats my boy :P

OFC Id rather get something new and exciting you're kidding me? lol

Would you rather be happy and live in the slumps in Brazil or be sad and live in a in a townhouse overlooking Central Park?
Posted 8 years ago
NoOne wrote:
thats my boy OFC Id rather get something new and exciting you're kidding me? lolWould you rather be happy and live in the slumps in Brazil or be sad and live in a in a townhouse overlooking Central Park?

Since I'm pretty much already sad, I rather be in a nice looking house in a nice looking place xD.

Would you rather eat your favorite dish everyday for a year or never eat it anymore ?