Would You Rather?

AznPuff
by AznPuff · 146 posts
9 years ago in Social Games
Posted 8 years ago
I would pick and go never eating my favorite food ever again. It would get boring if i just ate that all the time so better in long term just forget that one and figure second best to go with.

Would you rather pick random peoples noses for nuggets? Or live without fingers?
Posted 8 years ago
haha I WILL pick random people noses for nuggets OFC

WOuld you pretend to be somebody else to see if your lover would cheat on you or live with uncertainty? (IMVU life)
Posted 8 years ago
I would live with the uncertainty, as, like cheating, the act of pretending to be someone else is also dishonest.

Would you rather get your dream car only for it to be in terrible, non-working condition, or your very own house-- with the condition that you are forced to share it with the person you like least in the world?
Posted 7 years ago
I'd rather share a house with the unliked person. Maybe the close contact will get us to warm up to each other more.

Would you rather marry the man of your dreams BUT he has a child with a very involved mother, or would you rather never get him and be stuck with less satisfactory men your whole life?
Posted 7 years ago
I would rather keep it for myself, cause then I can find where it is needed the most and do something myself to help those that need it.

Would you rather find a cure for a cold, or the flu?
Posted 7 years ago
Flu. The flu usual does more damage.

Would you rather wear clothes with offensive words on it or no clothes at all.
Posted 7 years ago
YourWaver wrote:
Flu. The flu usual does more damage.Would you rather wear clothes with offensive words on it or no clothes at all.

Clothes with offensive words on it. xD

Would you rather eat an earwax omelet or a hair sandwich?
Posted 7 years ago
Eat earwax omelet..

Would you rather hava a :dick2: or a :pussy: